Singed solo bot lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaReelSlimShady

01-03-2013

Alright, this is one of those weird as hell match-ups:
Our team is top with teemo & jayce (teemo calls top 1st,jayce autolocks then calls top 10 seconds after),mid AP Yi,jungle nocturne and i take singed with very little experience playing with him....probably 1 game with him in ARAM.
their team is top Vi,mid teemo,jungle rammus, and bot AP yi & taric

Maybe it's because they had yi bot, or maybe it's because Vi rage quit after losing her tower top to let jayce/teemo roam,but this worked out extremely well.top and bot took all their towers at around the 18 minute mark, and we were able to go for the win at around 20 minutes.

so my question is:
is this a viable option other than situational circumstances? he can sustain lane pretty well if pushed, which leaves the enemy wide open for a gank. my only issue was mana problems but those could've been easily fixed.

ifeelsmited

01-03-2013

It worked that game so good job but I couldnt see this as a good strategy. A good ADC will just last hit and have his support zone you out.Then you will lose out on a lot of exp/cs.Although you may be a higher lvl then the 2 you are facing your teams carrys will be in the opposite position.sharing cs and exp.

DaReelSlimShady

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeelsmited View Post
A good ADC will just last hit and have his support zone you out.Then you will lose out on a lot of exp/cs.Although you may be a higher lvl then the 2 you are facing your teams carrys will be in the opposite position.sharing cs and exp.
yeah, i was wondering about that. maybe if a jungler would babysit bot it could work a bit better, but i guess i just made the best out of a bad situation from the start