Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnects in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Preparations

01-03-2013

Hello,

I have recently (past few days) been experiencing problems with in-game lag. I will be playing normal with an ~87 ping, and then boom - I can't move or do anything for about 15 seconds, and then everything happens at once like the game is 'catching up'. I will also get the 'attempting to reconnect' box several times a game, and I had a game yesterday where i spent more time with that box up than without. I do not know if this is an internet connection issue, i waited for the problem to occur and then ran a speedtest.net test, I got about 2.5-3mbs. I have been getting about 20-30mbs with only my browser up, but I'd think that LoL would still stay connected even with lowered speeds as it is not a complete disconnect from internet. I have attached the files Riot asks for below. Oh, and i have unistalled Pando Media Booster, and disabled Peer-to-Peer sharing.

Thank you

http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-14018-ebf37422-ed3d-4cee-bc22

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Preparations

01-03-2013

here are the attatchments