Kha'Zix VS Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benacio

01-03-2013

Hello everyone.

Im going to purchase one of the two champions for mainly top. I need to figure out which champion is well off in everything than the other. Like who's better in team fights, 1v1 etc.

Thanks ^_^

My steam: http://www.twitch.tv/dezminman

They recently some how deleted my riven games (my main). I stream good games for fun.

ign- benacio, deznacio

Algol1

01-03-2013

I'm about to get Kha'zix. Stonewall's jungle time with Kha'zix is 3:35. Amazing.

Keitterman

01-03-2013

I personally think that Vi offers more to a team than Kha'zix does

they both can jungle, bot after their done hitting NPC's, they prefrom different tasks in team fights

Benacio

01-04-2013

Bump!

Magicseeker

01-04-2013

Khazix is going on sale at the end of this sale. So if you're looking to also be a bit economical than that is a good way to figure that out.

I wouldn't neccessairly say one is better than the other. Both have ways to engage and disengage but I think Khazix is stronger in those regards. Once you use Vi's Q and R you've gotten in but you're left without a lot of mobility.

Also for flavor, Khazix is a personal preference for me. Hes a bug that evolve his abilities as the game progresses. I dont know-he just feels cooler.

Good luck with your decision.

Nyx Warframe

01-05-2013

I own both, but I have more experience with Khazix. With Vi, she is very fun. She's more of a get in there and lay down the aoe, single out the carry and let an assasin finish them off, where as khazix looks for an opportunity to jump in, 1 shot a squishy, then jump out, and possibly clean up. In lane Khazix is either 1) a bully that gained a lead and forces trades, or 2) A farmer, who just wants to make it to the late game, and can't win the trades. You perform the farming role against champs such as olaf(GENERALLY HE WILL BEAT YOU), and the other role against champs you can poop on, which all depends..

asamu

01-06-2013

Kha'zix is widely regarded as OP right now, and is the stronger champion, so I would go with Kha'z.

Ferr3t

01-06-2013

Kha'zix is much better at capitalizing on mistakes, ganking, and generally doing assassin-y things, while Vi is much better at pushing, tower destruction, and off-tanking. Really difficult to compare the two because they're really nothing alike. Personally I think Vi is much more fun, but that's just me.

Keverino530

Recruiter

01-06-2013

Kha'zix

MrSnitches

01-06-2013

Vi is easier to play and not as effective if you're good with Kha.