Team for 5v5 (possibly ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM Ryan Choi

01-03-2013

I'm relatively new to LoL, and I've been playing for a few months now. And a few weeks ago I reached level 30. I have come to the conclusion that I can't stand randoms and that I would like to play with some people who have played about as long as I have, have skype, are fun to talk to and are "good at the game." What I mean by this, is have the capability to work together, improve together, and strategize together. I would like have fun, whether we win or lose, and put effort into each of our games!
~thanks!

- as an additional note, please make sure that disconnecting and ping lag wont be a reoccurring problem. Thanks!

In the last 20 or so games, randoms from solo queue either don't communicate, go afk, feed, afk then feed, and all of the things we have experienced, resulting in several losses and just a ****ty game experience. I thought I should add that in there lol.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rageinald

01-03-2013

Im Up for a duo partner? :3 I might not always do as good as i can , lemme rephrase that: I do good some days and terrible some days. Idk if you want to play but if u do add me up:TheMadSundae