Ban this guy pls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeñorAlcohol

01-04-2013

Just look at the replay
http://www.mediafire.com/?vu2z5clpx59m20d

He just said "I want to have the lowest elo in the world" and then died like a beast over and over and over again

Exploding Barrel

01-04-2013

Riot doesn't ban based on forum reports, try a support ticket (the support button is in the upper right).

Dark Trigger

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Riot doesn't ban based on forum reports, try a support ticket (the support button is in the upper right).
Spoiler alert, they don't ban from support tickets either. Unless its something really bad, like threats. They will just tell you to use the in game report tool.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Trigger View Post
Spoiler alert, they don't ban from support tickets either. Unless its something really bad, like threats. They will just tell you to use the in game report tool.
I hate to break it to you but people can get banned from support tickets as well.

Valid report is valid.

ZomgTossRush

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
I hate to break it to you but people can get banned from support tickets as well.

Valid report is valid.

Ill vouch for this as UNTRUE. And I have proof if needed.

Meet player, post game chat sends me death threats and worse.
Take 3 screenshots, send to riot support ticket.
3 Days Later follow up, no email response, and the ticket had been deleted.
Next day, see the same player in a match, he recognizes me and starts the death threats again.

I'm so sick of riot i am starting to try out Dota2. Even though it seems complicated and hard i'd rather learn a whole new game and loose 80 champs i have bought in this game rather then get threaten, and riot deleting my support tickets as a response.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZomgTossRush View Post
Ill vouch for this as UNTRUE. And I have proof if needed.

Meet player, post game chat sends me death threats and worse.
Take 3 screenshots, send to riot support ticket.
3 Days Later follow up, no email response, and the ticket had been deleted.
Next day, see the same player in a match, he recognizes me and starts the death threats again.

I'm so sick of riot i am starting to try out Dota2. Even though it seems complicated and hard i'd rather learn a whole new game and loose 80 champs i have bought in this game rather then get threaten, and riot deleting my support tickets as a response.
1: Riot will not delete the ticket. In my years of reporting they never have.

2: The screenshots are a valid form of post game report and are very possible for them to check vs their chat logs which are recorded server side.

3: If you got a response at all you'd get it in the email. It would probably be their generic copy/paste version.

4: It's INSANELY DIFFICULT to get randomly paired up with the same person without playing ranked.

5: I just looked over your history for the last day. There isn't a single name outside yours which appears twice.

Dark Trigger

01-04-2013

Quote:

Valid report is valid.
I hate people that try to contradict me without even reading my post.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Trigger View Post
I hate people that try to contradict me without even reading my post.
I read your post, and have done the process to actually get people banned via reporting from support link at top right. Thus you have just said that I didn't read your statement and have never done it is false.

ZomgTossRush

01-04-2013

Quote:
1: Riot will not delete the ticket. In my years of reporting they never have.

2: The screenshots are a valid form of post game report and are very possible for them to check vs their chat logs which are recorded server side.

3: If you got a response at all you'd get it in the email. It would probably be their generic copy/paste version.

4: It's INSANELY DIFFICULT to get randomly paired up with the same person without playing ranked.

5: I just looked over your history for the last day. There isn't a single name outside yours which appears twice.
Ugh, okok, make go do all the work why dont ya!

Point 1:
Just fyi for further reference. saying "i have not witnessed/experienced it" is not an acceptable argument. Just because u don't have first hand experience isn't proof of absence. Not trying to be rude, just teaching the rules of debate.

http://i.imgur.com/HxG9H.png Screenshot of the email with the case number

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/4745703 [B]Case number being "deleted or resovled["/B]

Point 2: I guess my main point here is that the post game chat is NOT viewed by the tribunal, Which is sort of the main goal of the tribunal, to review player actions. Of course riot could review every chat log, but seems sorta counter productive. And if it was valid, player should be banned.

Point 3: I got the initial "hey you sent us a ticket thanks!" response, but nothing after. I am also waiting on a follow up email when i asked why my ticket was resolved. Still no response. For the sake of not having to screenshot my entire inbox you'll have to trust me on this one. Even a simple "thank you for your screeenshots, we are resolving this issue" would have been a courtesy.

Point 4: Yes both times were in ranked.

Point 5: Hmm not sure if this is sufficient enough, but I cant prove i saw him 3-4 days ago, but i can prove i saw him recently. I guess u can cross reference the time of the email etc. but take my word for it.

*******http://i48.tinypic.com/k9syom.jpg********

Original screenshots reported screenshots:
*******http://i47.tinypic.com/106aw7s.png********
*******http://i45.tinypic.com/eumx38.png********
*******http://i48.tinypic.com/rvc2o4.png********

ps. sorry if this is "calling someone out" but considering 0 action has been taken i don't think this is too unjustified. I have already been through the proper means of communication to riot, with little or no response, this is my next best action to at least let you guys know how they like to run things.I could also post links/ss that the accused player is STILL PLAYING but i will not. Just accept the fact I am telling the truth. I will also probably make my own post regarding this in general forum in a few days if riot still refuses to at least email me back. This is unacceptable to let death threats like this go unpunished.

LittleDi

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZomgTossRush View Post
http://i.imgur.com/HxG9H.png Screenshot of the email with the case number
This number would still be in the system. I can not access it directly. You can. click your link below:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/4745703
And enter the information necessary to access it via webpage.
FYI: that link is NOT using the same password as these forums. It is using your email address.

Quote:
[B]Case number being "deleted or resovled["/B]
The screenshot you provided does not say the case was deleted or resolved. Nor even responded to. Just taken and put into the queue. It is only the 4th and they have one hell of a backlog of tickets from my own views. I would expect no sooner response than monday. A red could take this thread and answer it faster if they so desire. I recommend WookieCookie.

Quote:
Point 2: I guess my main point here is that the post game chat is NOT viewed by the tribunal, Which is sort of the main goal of the tribunal, to review player actions. Of course riot could review every chat log, but seems sorta counter productive. And if it was valid, player should be banned.
We were told that pre & post game chat is being worked on being added to the tribunal. This would end the need for screenshots of the offending player in question. Time is our only enemy.

Quote:
Point 3: I got the initial "hey you sent us a ticket thanks!" response, but nothing after. I am also waiting on a follow up email when i asked why my ticket was resolved. Still no response. For the sake of not having to screenshot my entire inbox you'll have to trust me on this one. Even a simple "thank you for your screeenshots, we are resolving this issue" would have been a courtesy.
The ticket was received by the automated system and is in the queue is all you've gotten.

Quote:
Point 4: Yes both times were in ranked.
Sorry for your bad luck. Ranked queues are the reason why I don't play ranked. Trolls stick at the same ELO sometimes for weeks.

Quote:
Point 5: Hmm not sure if this is sufficient enough, but I cant prove i saw him 3-4 days ago, but i can prove i saw him recently. I guess u can cross reference the time of the email etc. but take my word for it.
Word taken anyways. Just very difficult to produce the same person multiple times when not ranked.

Please delete the rest of the above post as it is name and shame from that point on. Which is why I wouldn't quote it. Sorry.