OP Champs

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rephiscorth

Senior Member

01-03-2013

So, I was at my summoner profile in the champion section, searching for some champs using filters (carry, support, etc..) and it came into my mind: there should be an "op" filter. You know, when you just want to search for them, there is the filter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vencu

Senior Member

01-03-2013

0/10


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-03-2013

You need help finding gimmicky champs to counter?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CamaHa

Senior Member

01-03-2013

*facepalm* It doesn't matter how OP champ is if u don't know how to play him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Kuno

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamserX View Post
0/10
This

And for the record, there are no OP champs only UP players


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReasonablyInsec

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Kuno View Post
This

And for the record, there are no OP champs only UP players
Or OP players.
Anyway, there really aren't any OP champs... although Jax is the closest to my mind


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asamu

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegadem View Post
Or OP players.
Anyway, there really aren't any OP champs... although Jax is the closest to my mind
Jax isn't OP. Especially with the new black cleaver making other tanky/dps champions so much stronger in comparison.
Jax is easy to counter too. Just play Olaf, Panth, Zed, Udyr, or really anyone with a lot of ranged harass to stop him from farming and put him at low HP if he tries.

Udyr top is insanely good right now in my experience, due to the fact that he doesn't have any strong counters other than teemo, and teemo can't kill him if he doesn't want teemo to. His late game is also really strong, and he is nigh impossible to kill if he decides to run (he is the fastest champion in the game with maxed bear stance, and turtle keeps him from taking significant damage while running)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsJustPain

Senior Member

01-03-2013

OP champs are mostly melee
when a mage champ gets too strong
they nerf the hell out of them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustPain View Post
OP champs are mostly melee
when a mage champ gets too strong
they nerf the hell out of them
Melee champs tend to have a panic button or special something to make up for their low utility. They also have scaling MR. Nooblords understand niether of these concepts and come to the forums to cry foul because they gave a poor performance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitBowl

Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rephiscorth View Post
So, I was at my summoner profile in the champion section, searching for some champs using filters (carry, support, etc..) and it came into my mind: there should be an "op" filter. You know, when you just want to search for them, there is the filter.
And the only champion listed there would be Anivia.


12