Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked 3s Team ~ 1500

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlancaTaza

01-03-2013

Ranked 3s Team , Pretty much just started. Looking for 1500 elo + we were 1600 last season in 3s.
Team name: One More Envy
Twisted Treeline stats (3v3): 4-0
Summoners Rift stats (5v5): 1-0

Players on team, and Elo
BlancaTaza (Smurf) 1335
Nomadd: 1611
FirstTimeShacoOk: 1528
Blended Fetus: 1548

Miss Chilly

01-03-2013

Hey I only just played my placement matches, I dislike 5s solo queue, I'm all about team ranked games.. that said, I'm sitting at 1400 right now. Had near 1500 in 3s last season w/ buddies w/o trying.

Add me

Twisted Anarchy

Recruiter

01-06-2013

i would like to join i play high majority of champs and i can main any champ if you need me to play them i have Skype i rage a Lil but that only natural ^.^ i don't have a rank in 3's because i haven't been able to find a good team yet and in 5's i am 1600 top 1688. i will send you a request i am on now and will be on all day tomorrow.

plesanty

01-06-2013

id be interested in joining. all i really care about is 3s and want platinum if not diamond in. if you guys are active and friendly (willing to listen to advice), i would be glad to join your team. i currently have 2 3v3 teams that are both 5-0 (gold range). the players are very inactive now tho.

ign: plesanty