Ranked 3s Team ~ 1500

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlancaTaza

01-03-2013

Ranked 3s Team , Pretty much just started. Looking for 1500 elo + we were 1600 last season in 3s.
Team name: One More Envy
Twisted Treeline stats (3v3): 4-0
Summoners Rift stats (5v5): 1-0

Players on team, and Elo
BlancaTaza (Smurf) 1335
Nomadd: 1611
FirstTimeShacoOk: 1528
Blended Fetus: 1548

Miss Chilly

01-03-2013

Hey I only just played my placement matches, I dislike 5s solo queue, I'm all about team ranked games.. that said, I'm sitting at 1400 right now. Had near 1500 in 3s last season w/ buddies w/o trying.

Add me

Twisted Anarchy

Senior Recruiter

01-06-2013

i would like to join i play high majority of champs and i can main any champ if you need me to play them i have Skype i rage a Lil but that only natural ^.^ i don't have a rank in 3's because i haven't been able to find a good team yet and in 5's i am 1600 top 1688. i will send you a request i am on now and will be on all day tomorrow.

plesanty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

id be interested in joining. all i really care about is 3s and want platinum if not diamond in. if you guys are active and friendly (willing to listen to advice), i would be glad to join your team. i currently have 2 3v3 teams that are both 5-0 (gold range). the players are very inactive now tho.

ign: plesanty