Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guess The Parents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PizzaRice

02-26-2013

Quote:
IR8 G3NiUS:
Guys, we got off of the original intent:

Only the person with the correct guess gets his child's parents guessed next. not just every child above you.

We shall restart with KibaWolf04's child:"My champions' child would be sniping everyone down while riding around on a boar."

Sej and Cait?

This child would practice his martial arts without any sort of distraction; he/she would always be relaxed in any situation and help others remain calm as well.

Im guessing Lee and Sona

This child is now only an excellent inventor, but also a swordmen. hint: both parent are human male and female.

KibaWolf04

02-27-2013

Quote:
IR8 G3NiUS:
Guys, we got off of the original intent:

Only the person with the correct guess gets his child's parents guessed next. not just every child above you.

That's actually incorrect, IR8. The reason I didn't set a rule where people would have to indicate whether a response was correct or incorrect is because that would cause too much forum monitoring and result in a lot of mixed in-between post. Initially I was going to set a provision where the "baby creator" could like or dislike a response to indicate it as correct or incorrect; however, I felt that the results would be skewed due to everyone's ability to like and dislike a post. People are free to guess as they choose. It's interesting to see some of the results people come up with. haha. A lot of people have been wrong about mine. :P [On a side note, you were correct with my Sej and Cait].

Anyway...back to the game!

Quote:
PizzaRice:
Im guessing Lee and Sona

This child is now only an excellent inventor, but also a swordmen. hint: both parent are human male and female.

Jayce and Fiora

My champions' child would be able to keep enemies on a leash while sniping them down.

chase2426

02-28-2013

Karma and Caitlyn?

My champion's child often tells people he 'likes a moving target' however he builds others to do the shooting for him.

Munkey20

02-28-2013

Graves and Sona? I'm blanking on who should be the other one

My champion's child would be a gap closing queen of CC that is able to knock back, knock up, slow, fear, and fling her enemies and buff her attack speed just by attacking.

The Nig We Need

03-03-2013

Quote:
chase2426:

My champion's child often tells people he 'likes a moving target' however he builds others to do the shooting for him.

Graves and Heimerdinger?

My champion's child is an elemental being/gun enthusiast who lugs around an oversized shotgun

Holydemonhero

03-04-2013

Anivia and Graves!

The child is made of crystals and thinks itself fabulous.

KibaWolf04

03-04-2013

Malphite and Taric

My champions' child would mediate while collecting everyone's soul

ViceN53

03-04-2013

Quote:
KibaWolf04:
Malphite and Taric

My champions' child would mediate while collecting everyone's soul

Yi and Thresh

My cowboy kid can attract the ladies

KibaWolf04

03-06-2013

Graves and Ahri

My champions' child would be the entire Piltover police.

devioushobo

03-06-2013

Cait and Graves?

My child was born in a coffin with an affinity with fire...