Ranked 3s NA - good attitudes, 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Chilly

01-03-2013

Hey, I'm piecing together a 3's team and LFM.

Required:

-Positive attitude, no long-lasting raging (little moments are ok, it happens). Know that 'it ain't over' til the nexus dies!!

-Knowledge of the S3 map, objectives

-Skilled with bruiser champs (Jax, Olaf, Darius, Sion, Riven, Lee Sin, Renekton, etc etc)

-Prefer 1500+ elo, will take lower with potential.

Chesticles02

01-03-2013

I'm in, pretty solid with "The Cho" as well as Prolaf. Also, I have a pretty sharp Vayne in case you guys ever wanna play that card. I'll add ya.

Timms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

add Timms

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Fired ya a f request. I meet all the requirements (assuming you are talking about 3's elo)

Ashen Paige

01-03-2013

ill play with ya. add Ashen

Tyler Teh Killa

01-03-2013

add meh ill gladly hit ya up i have a few other guys that would be in also and i own a teamspeak

Twisted Anarchy

01-06-2013

i would like to join i play high majority of champs and i can main any champ if you need me to play them i have Skype i rage a Lil but that only natural ^.^ i don't have a rank in 3's because i haven't been able to find a good team yet and in 5's i am 1600 top 1688. i will send you a request i am on now and will be on all day tomorrow hope we can play =)

plesanty

01-06-2013

im interested. im a veteran in 3s wanting to get platinum if not diamond. knowledge of 3s is top notched. have three 3v3 teams that are already gold. 2 of which are undefeated but all the players are inactive. hit me up for a tryout.

ign: plesanty