Map awareness - Lead call

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MistereNee

01-03-2013

Im just wondering, everytime i play a game i have great map awareness. But when it comes to tell your teamates to either: back off, dont go that way, or stuff like that they always end up dying or the classic "stfu".

How im suppose to tell them?. They wont listen, even if they do, they just dont care.
I feel that, if everyone listen on that little things, i could win every game easly.

Everygame my team listen to me on the lead calls and that tiny stuff, was a snowball all the way to the nexus.

So How im suppose to make them listen to me?

Hiroxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

To your specific question. Maybe people will listen to you more if you show comepetence. F.e. dominating your lane. Consider this. How would you like it if some other player. Was constantly telling you what to do? If your fine with it then go do it. You will experience what they experience.

MistereNee

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroxo View Post
To your specific question. Maybe people will listen to you more if you show comepetence. F.e. dominating your lane. Consider this. How would you like it if some other player. Was constantly telling you what to do? If your fine with it then go do it. You will experience what they experience.
I do win my lane, when i lane. But as a jungler nobody knows what its to be a good jungler. Is not about gaking lanes 1000 times, is about counter jungler, counter ganking, lvl up, get cs, put up some wards...

Lilmk

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistereNee View Post
I do win my lane, when i lane. But as a jungler nobody knows what its to be a good jungler. Is not about gaking lanes 1000 times, is about counter jungler, counter ganking, lvl up, get cs, put up some wards...
I find that people listen to me more often when I sounld like I know what I'm doing, meaning I'm being supportive, and telling people what they should do. Also, I never flat out tell them, for example, yesterday I said,"Garen, do you want to go bd?" It was an order, but because it sounded like a question, he did it. While if I said Garen, go bd top, he may not have.