GG Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachrimae

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmorak View Post
Am I the only Teemo player who rarely uses mushrooms in Twisted Treeline? I get way more kills if I go ganking than I do dropping mushrooms all over the place. Map control is unnecessary when you have 35243513846354 ap and toxic shot ticks for a billion damage
Probably yes.
Yeah, his kit without the trap is powerful... but the tankiness of TT champs/preferred "meta" will give him the ability to wait out the blind then eat teemo (although you might take them down with your ult, if they walk into it).

The reason he's so OP is because he has the highest damaging pseudo-ward in the TT currently. Along with his poison... and ruunans.. lol

Hellacopters

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Yeah, it's totally fair to make people spend 500 gold every 5 minutes just to keep him from completely ruining the game.

Teemo is broken. **** him and **** Teemo players.
I love you, my sweet.

Hellacopters

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
It is one thing to balance a champion...but this new lightbringer completely breaks teemo.

I mean this one item completely negates a champions ability. It's the same reason I think QSS and cleanse are bad for the game because of champs like Malz. One item counters his ult and completely negates it for the rest of the game.

In the same vein are ultra that can hard countered by stuns.

They need to seriously rethink their approach.
I'm glad you aren't paid to think.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellacopters View Post
I'm glad you aren't paid to think.
Whoa...hey...nice counter argument! Overload your brain with that one?

Lachrimae

01-05-2013

How many squishy champs that build attack speed are ALWAYS banned in 3s?

One. Why is he always banned? You have to counter pick him to win ONLY your early game. Your late game will be a loss because you

1) Only do damage, and die from mushrooms. Wait for enemy to push, then if you lose the fight, you lose the game.

2) Only have magic resist. Now you do no damage. The enemy bruisers will delete you.

pig of denmark

01-06-2013

buy a grez's or ap caster reveal or oracles. people stop being bad please. you was born with a brain and have the right to use it.

Zamíel

01-06-2013

Quote:
It is one thing to balance a champion...but this new lightbringer completely breaks teemo.

I mean this one item completely negates a champions ability. It's the same reason I think QSS and cleanse are bad for the game because of champs like Malz. One item counters his ult and completely negates it for the rest of the game.

In the same vein are ultra that can hard countered by stuns.

They need to seriously rethink their approach.

It's not being put in 5s so Teemo will be fine there which is the only place Riot balances champs for and currently teemo is pushing the level of acceptable power in 3s and dom and Teemo is in a pretty solid place in 5s currently so Riot doesn't want to nerf him so they went with option B which was just to band aid fix him where he was causing problems.

AD bruiser teemo will still be playable on 3s and dom, Ap teemo won't have total jungle control and Riot doesn't have to worry about people complaining he's to strong in 3s/dom anymore.

It's a win win for them I don't see this being changed or reverted in anyway.

SaintHax

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Yeah, it's totally fair to make people spend 500 gold every 5 minutes just to keep him from completely ruining the game.

Teemo is broken. **** him and **** Teemo players.
It's actually 250g, and if you get it around level 8/9 for Teemo, and get the GSL/Sweeper (both a great value) you've shut down the shroom problem (I did this yesterday and had no problem). You may hit one? But it's no longer a big deal. If your whole team gets GSL/Sweeper, then you are shroom farming the rest of the game.

Not to let facts interrupt a good arguement, but if the whole team or two of three get's the reveal items-- there's no need for this Lightbringer that will hard counter Teemo. It's sad that TT is changing for noob play.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamel View Post
It's not being put in 5s so Teemo will be fine there which is the only place Riot balances champs for and currently teemo is pushing the level of acceptable power in 3s and dom and Teemo is in a pretty solid place in 5s currently so Riot doesn't want to nerf him so they went with option B which was just to band aid fix him where he was causing problems.

AD bruiser teemo will still be playable on 3s and dom, Ap teemo won't have total jungle control and Riot doesn't have to worry about people complaining he's to strong in 3s/dom anymore.

It's a win win for them I don't see this being changed or reverted in anyway.
But they are just pigeon-holing people into playing Teemo a certain way because other people can't be arsed into counter-playing him.

If they would simply release draft mode, it would take care of alot of complaints.

Lumione

01-07-2013

Quote:
But they are just pigeon-holing people into playing Teemo a certain way because other people can't be arsed into counter-playing him.

If they would simply release draft mode, it would take care of alot of complaints.
I agree with this most of all. I can counter Teemo pretty easily by playing Nocturne. If you W (spellshield) his blinding dart, you can just lifesteal back the poison ticks. If you W the mushroom, you don't lose the HP. However, Teemo is broken, plain and simple.

Lightbringer isn't the best solution Riot could institute, but hey, when has Riot ever employed the best solution possible?