The Black Cleaver is already good, why buff it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meshly

Monkoton

01-03-2013

its not yet implemented into the actual server yet right? because I have talon.

Meshly

01-03-2013

Not yet I believe, hopefully it doesn't happen though.

ChauclateThunder

01-03-2013

Squash that idea. No more black cleaver fixing. We all know how that was a bad idea the last time.

Meshly

01-03-2013

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/01...date.html#more
Okay good Nevermind.

xkhazixmaster18

01-03-2013

I'd like to see black cleaver's UNIQUE passive buffed and it's +10 APEN passive nerfed or removed.

That should defeat the purpose of black cleaver stacking while leaving black cleaver as a viable item.

SonsofaBastages

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasifx View Post
I'd like to see black cleaver's UNIQUE passive buffed and it's +10 APEN passive nerfed or removed.

That should defeat the purpose of black cleaver stacking while leaving black cleaver as a viable item.
I agree with this. In addition I think that the max debuff should stay the same but the number of stacks needed to increase. As-is many champs apply max stacks very fast. The whole point of stacks is to prevent the item from being useful for bursting and to justify a very strong end result. The stack are being applied so fast that it IS useful for bursting which is breaking the item imo. More stacks should help it. That or just gut cleaver entirely and bring back something similar to the old Stark's Fervor.