Speculate upon the new ADC!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBZZ Cheezus

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerpaws View Post
True damage and escape ability...
and riot plz add a reset on their ulti


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azihayya

Senior Member

01-03-2013

What about a ghost girl who shoots flower petals at her enemies?

A badass babe who wields rocket launchers is too much like Vi.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBZZ Cheezus

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azihayya View Post
What about a ghost girl who shoots flower petals at her enemies?

A badass babe who wields rocket launchers is too much like Vi.
what about no!! we like girls with guns unless the ghost girl has a flower petal gun and the petals melt her enemies and her ultimate makes all her clothes fall off. OHH yea **** YHEA riot plz!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azihayya

Senior Member

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBZZ Cheezus View Post
what about no!! we like girls with guns unless the ghost girl has a flower petal gun and the petals melt her enemies and her ultimate makes all her clothes fall off. OHH yea **** YHEA riot plz!
Ahahahaha... No support for the fully clothed, modest ghost girl...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azihayya

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Look at how spot on I was about Thresh!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dralun

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azihayya View Post
Look at how spot on I was about Thresh!
Open a stand up in the city and become a person who can tell the future. I'm sure you will do okay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azihayya

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralun View Post
Open a stand up in the city and become a person who can tell the future. I'm sure you will do okay.
Thanks for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chain Warden
"Little is known about the Chain Warden's past, and many of the details live only in nursery rhymes and campfire tales. They tell of a sadistic jailer from centuries past who took great delight in torturing his wards. Patient and brutal, he used a variety of methods to break his victims' minds before their bodies succumbed to his grisly designs. Chains were the jailer's preferred instruments of terror. Their shrill scrape marked his dreadful approach and promised agony to those he visited. His dark reign went unchallenged until his prisoners escaped during a massive riot. They overwhelmed him, and without ceremony or remorse, hanged him from his own chains. Thus began the unlife of the horrible specter known as Thresh, or so the tales go. "

Shackle

The Box
My character is from now on, one of Thresh's victims, who killed him.


12