Current OT regulars; Roll call

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

I would only make 1 change to list

Out
Percy

In
Campir

then it's alright

Galdareth

01-04-2013

I'ma new guy

ThaBizness

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor32 View Post
Nah its easy for me, along with everyone else on here, to not believe something that is such a complete lie. Everything about you is a lie. You're right, we aren't equals. You are beneath me because you aren't a real person. Your entire existence on here is a fake persona you've made to troll this board. You keep talking about my posts yet I barely even post on here anymore, and even when I do, its to either ask a question or discuss a game I might be playing, or to occasionally comment on other people's posts. Outside of that, you know nothing about me, what I'm about, or what I do with my life. All your statements about me are completely baseless, while everything I've stated about you is widely regarded as true.
Ok, so because you think I'm fake and because some other people think I'm fake but you admit to being a real life loser that makes you better than me? That's hilarious. "Yeah, I'm a loser but you're made up so its ok". That's stupid logic. Just because you think I'm fake doesn't take away what you are. If I was "fake" do you think that changes you and how you've carried yourself?

I keep talking about your posts because thats all I have to go by to judge you as a person. Your past posts were some of the weakest and gayest posts ever. What else do you want me to judge you on? Have you suddenly changed? None of my statements are completely baseless because they all came from your posts. Don't like your image? Then stop typing. If you think I am completely off in my assessment of you then actually tell me where I'm wrong and how I'm wrong. I can go back and show all your posts where I've came away with believing you're weak minded and a homosexual..

Looking at this list and seeing all the "regulars" that have gone, Id say destroying the OT is complete.

Zenbear

01-04-2013

I used to be an offtopic regular. Than people got too personal with one another and it creeped me out.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

How did I not make first cut?!
Jerk.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbear View Post
I used to be an offtopic regular. Than people got too personal with one another and it creeped me out.
eh, don't think you posted enough on offtopic to be a regular. You were more of an irregular

Athene

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
I would only make 1 change to list

Out
Percy

In
Campir

then it's alright
>.>

I agree with Campir, but I've been extremely active the last couple months >.<

c4lm

01-04-2013

The forum is boring. I'm pretty much the only exciting person.

My Face is a lame virgin - posts troll threads that nobody cares about

Fujiou - hella boring

New people - hella boring

vcadoda

01-04-2013

Start making topics then

Einheria Valesti

01-04-2013

He does, people just tend to ignore them other than the same 4 people who I swear go there just to get butthurt by him