Current OT regulars; Roll call

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Man, it's so sad to see people get trolled by an amateur.

Makes me wonder if all my subtle/successful trolls were a waste of time and I could instead just act like a major tardpocalypse and get the same results.
Its ok, its ok, at least your parents will still appreciate you.

Antarctica

01-03-2013

Off Topic Forum is when you... it's like... it's kinda...sorta like a... What is OT? Here, let me spell it for you!

Off is for *****es who insult each other
Topic is for trolls and ****
Forum is for anyone at anytime at all

Down here in the League of Legends forums!

Einheria Valesti

01-03-2013

No trolling is ever a waste if you enjoy yourself and/or remove the enjoyment of something from someone else. A lot of the trolling in OT goes over the heads of the masses but that's more a testament of good trolling or really stupid posters.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

the flail may qualify for regular status. His posts are somewhat infrequent, but they are always of a high quality.

Einheria Valesti

01-03-2013

he's damn funny too

ThaBizness

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor32 View Post
"You destroyed me" by completely dodging the point and spouting your fake "I'm better than you" garbage. Weak and not a win at all.

You don't show or prove anything, you just spout more fake nonsense, further reinforcing how fake you are. Once again, weak, gay, and you lose.

What you said about keeping the google search open once again doesn't disprove anything, you just once again go into defensive mode spouting off about how superior you are, once again fake, and you lose.

You proved nothing, and all this did was once again reinforce how fake and weak you are.

You lost bro. Just drop the act. Its pathetic.
You can say my "persona is fake" but it's ridiculious to say my actual opinions about you are fake. And real observations about your demeanor are fake. Why would I fake that? That's beyond stupid.

If you think that "im better than you" garbage is fake, you may want to revalute my posts and yours. We don't think a like at all and I hate to break it to you but I don't view us as equals. Now if you really belive that's a fake opinion, feel free to explain to me how I really do view us as equals. I 100% not only believe I'm better than you but 90% of this forum is better than you based on your posts. If you believe that's fake please explain.

As for saying "i'm not gay but wouldn't care if I am", I'm pretty sure that shoots down your theory. I don't hide behind "you're fake" excuses. I'll call you out for exactly what you say you are in your posts. Sorry, that you're more offended of being called gay than I am. That's why I say the "pretend I am..." to show you how stupid the thought even is.

What I said about the google search wasn't trying to prove anything. Maybe you didn't understand but you said I was "trying to make myself more believable" and you're wrong. Not an insult but you are below what a real person is. This is evident by your posts. I agreed that a person like you would not be able to achieve success and carry them self in a higher manner when you know nothing but below mediocrity. I was agrreing with you. I always thought you might be using it as a weak minded excuse but you're not. I get that now and I don't blame you. I thought about what I usually talk about and what people like you usually talk about and we aren't the same. It would be easy for you to not believe something you've never known.

Quision

01-03-2013

Shucks, looks like I didn't make the list

vcadoda

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fog View Post
Off Topic Forum is when you... it's like... it's kinda...sorta like a... What is OT? Here, let me spell it for you!

Off is for *****es who insult each other
Topic is for trolls and ****
Forum is for anyone at anytime at all

Down here in the League of Legends forums!
No, its just having fun at the expense of others. Get it right.

Athene

01-03-2013

Well, it looks like this thread delivered.

ThaBizness

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Man, it's so sad to see people get trolled by an amateur.

Makes me wonder if all my subtle/successful trolls were a waste of time and I could instead just act like a major tardpocalypse and get the same results.
You used to be good at it until your need for online friends became greater than your desire to act like you.

I remember those fun videos that you used to post about people using the word "trolling" wrong, now you throw it around like they did

I never got it. You're a four foot goofy looking guy from a third world country. What do you have to lose? Why do you need internet skype friends? If anyone doesn't need to belong it's you. By appearance, you don't belong anywhere.

1234567 ... 10