Laners: the S3 Jungle is not the S2 jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bananas de Fire

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
I rarely even get them (and don't even bother on the first clear), they hit far too hard and are really out of the way depending on which side you are playing on.
I always grab golems on first clear. Wolves-Blue-Wraiths-Golems-Red. Getting golems makes you hit 3 which makes red easier, and your smite is up for it.

SeekerScorpio

01-04-2013

As a jungler, it gets old that the times I'm not a jungler, people STILL think it's the season 1 jungle where they start at red or blue not wolves or wraith respectively. I can understand, MAYBE not having a leash, but if you have a leash, and you're playing like god tier junglers... you better not at blue or red first... to this day, every jungler started at red or blue failed at jungling as a whole and pretty afked the jungle till like 12+ minute mark.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

man for ganking bot you only need a good match up and a pink in side bushes = free kills if they over extended

stop saying bot lane is impossible to gank because it isn`t unless you play weak gankers like shyvana or mundo

CorbinNoir

01-04-2013

+1 sir.
The worst thing for me as a jungler is when top (or bot) is getting owned and the lane opposite is doing fine. So naturally I gank the lane that's behind, and when the other team's jungler finally ganks the lane that's behind, I get yelled at for not ganking.

>Force enemy top to b 5 times
>3 times at mid
>Yelled at the second bot gets ganked
LOGIC.

OhReet

01-04-2013

that game where my team takes my second red buff, and wraiths while i gank top who really needed it without asking if your going to take something ask, the jungle starvation is hard enough as it is

A Moist Crevice

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
I do win my lane. Why do you think I can take my wraiths constantly? It's not cause I'm getting beat down under my tower. Like I said, go gank something.
You take wraiths if your jungler lets you, if you're already ahead and the jungler is behind, then you should give wraiths to jungler anyway