Laners: the S3 Jungle is not the S2 jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

slightly shameful bump

LatPullDown

01-04-2013

My biggest annoyance with laners is when they think number of ganks means something. If you're winning your lane despite getting ganked 6 times by their jungler, congrats you've won your lane and set back their jungler. I they get 1 successful gank on you don't ***** because I haven't ganked for you. You didn't need it. You beat two of their players by yourself, great job, I'm trying to make sure the other 3 get beat as well

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatPullDown View Post
My biggest annoyance with laners is when they think number of ganks means something. If you're winning your lane despite getting ganked 6 times by their jungler, congrats you've won your lane and set back their jungler. I they get 1 successful gank on you don't ***** because I haven't ganked for you. You didn't need it. You beat two of their players by yourself, great job, I'm trying to make sure the other 3 get beat as well
Right? It's like nobody has ever understood the "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" concept. If you are winning your lane, I am going to help others.

pumpedpenny

01-04-2013

The sooner people go back to 2 1 2 lanes and give up the worthless jungle the better. Or start the 1 1 1 lane and dual jungle meta.

Elefes

01-04-2013

When I am roaming and see mid NOT take wraiths, it pisses me off)) I even ping sometimes, like, dude wtf u see I go top, get goddamned wraiths!

AIIure

Recruiter

01-04-2013

maybe its because i use skarner jungle but i have not seen much difference in the jungle TBH

my starting items are a little different but i still gank about the same

i play really gank heavy though im usually always down on cs and xp but thats ok because my 3 lanes are winning

Apox

01-04-2013

agreed. jungler rights, power to the people!

sdjaks

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by aires2008 View Post
maybe its because i use skarner jungle but i have not seen much difference in the jungle TBH

my starting items are a little different but i still gank about the same

i play really gank heavy though im usually always down on cs and xp but thats ok because my 3 lanes are winning
I picked up Skarner for S3 jungle...he's decent with it since he clears fast while being fairly tanky...I think the strongest part about him is how bad people know his ganks are pre 6 so they aren't whining the whole time if you haven't ganked by 4 minutes in

I only eat rice

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixlol View Post
Smite down at blue...K
Golems.... K
Smite at red....K

Health pots remaining...DOUBTFUL
Without Leash...YOU SIR ARE A DAMNED LIAR!
jungle fiddles/nunu could probably do that without even caring for the minions but I wouldn't know since I don't jungle xD

I am Saurzan

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
+1.

also stop stealing my damn wraiths.
Wraiths have a 60 second respawn and mid should take them any time he has pushed the minion wave and the jungle isn't about to take them. It wins midlane.