Laners: the S3 Jungle is not the S2 jungle.

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StompEmlnTheNuts

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pobodysnerfect View Post
in summation, 1 =/= 2 =/= 3
That is correct.

Hironshy

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Play stronger junglers.

Those are my wraiths. Go gank something.
Sure you can have it. I will cs mid lane constantly and mute you. See if you dare to steal wraith anymore.

Taikero

01-03-2013

I don't usually snag Golems on first jungle clear. It doesn't seem worth it when I can just make an early gank attempt.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikero View Post
I don't usually snag Golems on first jungle clear. It doesn't seem worth it when I can just make an early gank attempt.
I don't grab them because I know it will necessitate going back and right around that time the lanes start whining. OMG LEVEL 4 JUNGLER WHY NO GANK EVERY LANE BY NOW?

Hironshy

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
The Season 2 jungle is not the Season 1 jungle either...
That is why you dont see me carry. In S1 jungler could carry the game with the gold/xp jungle provide. S2 you are now tanky/support 2.0.

In S3 you are just....someone who feeds on the leftovers no one wants(jungle). Main dish(lane minions) is out of reach because if you leech 1 minion xp your teammate will ping 10 times calling you to retreat.

terrible doctor

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoenotep View Post
jungled the other day..my mid took my wraiths AND my wolves constantly.

really...do i get no jungle anymore?
when this happens, i push their lane to the tower and take the entire creep wave. shows them not to touch my shuit

terrible doctor

01-03-2013

play warwick. clear the jungle with full health WITHOUT buying potions

Scarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exman33 View Post
If this singed has been pushed to my turret since the game began and I've gotten one gank, we have a problem.
No. YOU have a problem.

In a lot of instances like you're describing, you picked after Singed. You either countered yourself or picked a champ that has trouble farming. So you expect the jungler to make up for that?

In many other instances, you had poor luck and had no choice but to face off against Singed and get countered. However, you need to understand this and buy accordingly. Maybe you should have bougtht a Crystaline Flask instead of boots? Maybe you should have managed your mana better to be able to push Singed back? Maybe you should have picked different summoner spells?

What this guy is saying is, you cannot rely on your jungler to hold your hand in lane anymore. You need to figure out how to do it yourself. If you're getting pushed to your tower, having the jungle babysit you all day puts him behind in levels and gold. Now you AND him are at a disadvantage.

If you are 2v1 in top lane, that is YOUR problem to deal with. You should never be picking a champion for top lane that you cannot 2v1 with and keep your head above water.

A jungler ganking should not be expected anymore. It is gravy. Otherwise, your team will get behind and you will be at a serious disadvantage.

Hironshy

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrible doctor View Post
when this happens, i push their lane to the tower and take the entire creep wave. shows them not to touch my shuit
+1

8 Bit Robot

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrible doctor View Post
I find this completely appropriate especially if the enemy mid is not in lane. Deny them the xp and gold.

1234567 ... 9