I Take Full Blame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golf Chang

01-04-2013

Guys, I have been suspended and I feel that it actually helped me understand my mistakes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6105327/

I'm here to warn you that, one little insult can get you banned, even if the other enemy also does the same, being toxic is toxic overall.

I would like to assure you though that I do not leave games and "troll"

The first case was a terrible misconception, my laptop battery was really bad before I got it replaced, as you see in that paragraph long report. I was 3 minutes late. He insisted I was trolling throughout the game, but I even tried convincing him, I ended up having 4 assist 4 levels below the lowest level enemy, I solo killed the carry, and ulted 3 enemies. That was when he claimed I only came in to KS, but is there really such a thing as KS.

But I do accept what he believe, numb fingers get the best of you.

Number 2
That was my friend who reported me for trollzies

Number 3
Terrible day, this was what I wanted to apologize for, I was being rude, instead of trying to constructively give advice, I insulted them for their mistakes.

Number 4
Seriously did nothing wrong, except for the last 5 minute, once again because of my laptop.

Number 5
Seriously nothing wrong with this game.

In all I apologize for number 1 and 3, for the other ones those were just minor mistakes that just made my case worse.

What was the point of this?
I want to warn players that whatever you do can lead to anything whether or not it was one sentence that screwed you over, anything you do will effect you.

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

good

Impending Loss

01-04-2013

I never got an email or anything. I've done way worse in the past. I'm suspended until the 7th. I used to be really bada bout 6 months ago. Now I actually help players and stuff. I just want to know what the reason was

Crowcaine

01-04-2013

Shut the **** up.

Golf Chang

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDave View Post
I never got an email or anything. I've done way worse in the past. I'm suspended until the 7th. I used to be really bada bout 6 months ago. Now I actually help players and stuff. I just want to know what the reason was
I'm banned till 7th too, I probably wont be playing though, school and stuff anyway.

But maybe you changed your email?
If you look at my 5th case, I was genuinely supportive.

DiabolusReborn

01-04-2013

Tribunal has gotten to you. Stop being such a carebear pus.sy ass little b.itch

Golf Chang

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolusReborn View Post
Tribunal has gotten to you. Stop being such a carebear pus.sy ass little b.itch
Seems you are the type of people that don't care about ruining the game, and probably do it constantly..