Epitome of ELO hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pokemaster Bob

01-03-2013

delete

adc

01-03-2013

I don't see what's wrong with their builds. Malady on blitz, sure. But the rest of their purchases are fine.

Anglory

01-03-2013

Their builds could have been more optimal, but they weren't exactly horrible. I mean, you do need some damage right, not everyone can mimic you for you're the tank. It's not even that bad building damage since no one on their team is particularly tanky.

MileHighJew

01-03-2013

So, blame your team for your loss instead of giving credit to the AP team for doing well? I'm sure someone on your team blamed you too for the loss.

Arteza

01-03-2013

A) You cant call people out on forums.
B) Just because a team or person does not follow meta does not mean they are terrible.

Pokemaster Bob

01-03-2013

i never said they were terrible. they played well but how do people not even follow the recommended builds. have u ever seen a 1900+ ashe build a hexdrinker in a ranked game? NO it doesnt happen. only in elo hell.

adc

01-03-2013

Certainly there are better choices, but Hexdrinker is not a bad item. It's more meant for bruisers, but if you need MR and you're play an ADC? I can see the logic.

Stop being a dickbag and get better. Elo hell only exists over a small number of games if you truly don't belong there.

For example, I have a friend who was 2.5k Elo season 2. He dropped like a rock to 1500 Elo or so right after the new season started. He had 1558 Elo on the 24th. He's currently 1740 Elo, and still climbing (ie. he's winning far more than he's losing).

steig

01-03-2013

Kind of a not really nice move to only cover your summoner name there. Just so you know, you are not supposed to directly name other players on forums.

GGPr0digy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemaster Bob View Post
how the heck do i get teams that lose to a 5 man AP team comp...my team cant even build properly. for example look at kennen, blitzcrank, and ashe...and we still lose.. i dont get this ****. gota love elo hell.

Your the one you got your self there pall and i think you wher one of thos players that thinks he is better then the rest :P GLHF