The Armory of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lowfatpwnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Hi all,

Since Jax has had a couple of new skins released I feel the design team have forgotten about the background that makes Jax such a badass. Mainly; Jax is a badass because he doesn’t need a real weapon to defeat you. I think the design team has forgotten about this aspect of the theme of Jax. Evidence; look at the skins;

Original: Lamp-post. Awesome!!
Vandal: Plank of wood with nails. Sweet!
Angler: Fishing pole. Ok.
Jaximus: Halberd. What?...
Temple: Another blade. Stop it.
Nemesis: Mace pole thing. STAHP!

My point is when is Riot going to stick to the theme of Jax not using real weapons? I want to pound my enemies with a mop, a signpost, a letter box, an oar, some bamboo, or a giant fish.

These are just my suggestions. However, I would like others to think of ridiculous weapons Jax could use as weapons. After wards I will note all of the suggestions and make a poll to see what weapons people like more.

Lets give Riot ideas about which weapons should fill Jaxs' Armory.

Thanks for your support!!

Also, if viewers can please simply bump for support id like this to at least get some front page notice. TY!!

Phoe Dragon

01-02-2013

I agree with this too. I do think it is cool to see Jax with a mace to pound your enemies with, but I do agree that most of his skins should be things that aren't considered real weapons. (I do enjoy the idea of using a giant fish). It makes me remember what Jax's lore is about: They had to take a real weapon so he wouldn't beat the **** out of his opponents in the League.

Eggroll9000

01-03-2013

Support +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

DingoRabiit

01-03-2013

Links butterfly net, LOL.

But seriously, Quoting the Lore, Jax stopped using weapons because it was unfair and Could RUIN THE LEAGUE!!!!
Jesus man, Your guys' own lore states that giving weapons to jax will Ruin League.
LISTEN TO YOURSELVES YOU HIPOCRITS

"A number of summoners in the League grew concerned that the perceived objectivity of the League of Legends would be questioned by the presence of an unknown fighter who was unbeatable. For this reason, the new leader of the League (following Reginald Ashram's disappearance), High Councilor Heyward Relivash, created special restrictions for Jax to fight under. This was something the League had never done before, and something which has never been done since. The burly fighter responded by imposing his own special conditions; as a means of protest, he permitted himself to fight using only a brass lamppost"

lowfatpwnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoRabiit View Post
Links butterfly net, LOL.

But seriously, Quoting the Lore, Jax stopped using weapons because it was unfair and Could RUIN THE LEAGUE!!!!
Jesus man, Your guys' own lore states that giving weapons to jax will Ruin League.
LISTEN TO YOURSELVES YOU HIPOCRITS

"A number of summoners in the League grew concerned that the perceived objectivity of the League of Legends would be questioned by the presence of an unknown fighter who was unbeatable. For this reason, the new leader of the League (following Reginald Ashram's disappearance), High Councilor Heyward Relivash, created special restrictions for Jax to fight under. This was something the League had never done before, and something which has never been done since. The burly fighter responded by imposing his own special conditions; as a means of protest, he permitted himself to fight using only a brass lamppost"
Exactly. And well put. C'mon Riot!! Stop Giving Jax weapons!!