lux abilities a bit out of place

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParkSungJun

10-17-2010

This has probably been beaten to death already but I'd just like to say that I still think that several of Lux's abilities are quite frankly boring. They seem just like that of other champions. Light is a cool theme and all, so why couldn't we have some more light-related ones, like

Q-Diffraction Binding or something. You make it a skillshot that if it hits something does nothing to the initial target but acts like double up-except to more targets, like 2 or 3. And you can make the initial shot proc on allies too, for more lols.

or

W-Prismatic Shield-Returns a percentage of magic damage taken by the person its cast on in an AOE around for x seconds. Includes Bloodrazor because too many people buy that item and I don't like it. Kind of lame, but certainly more interesting than what currently appears to be a Morgana's Black Shield.

or

E-Some kind of spinning laser ****, because its spinning. You could make it so that she can have like 3 revolving lasers spinning around. And maybe they can blind, cause you know, intense light blinds people. Ever played with a Type IV laser before? Seen the label where it says "don't point at eyes?" I dunno~

or

R-Keep the laser because sniping people from across the map is awesome, but make it drain a % of her mana and deal a ratio of it in damage every second. And I guess you can make the effect wider, but you can diffuse the damage. So if there's like 10 targets the damage is split 10 ways. This makes it a little less imba when combined with <insert AOE disable here>. So like if you have 3000 mana, it drains say 20% per second, so with a 1:1 ratio, 600 damage, diffused over 10 targets, so 60 damage a second until she runs out of mana, which would be 5, 6 seconds, maybe 7 if people pop clarity?. It'd be more interesting, me thinks. You could also let her slowly move the laser using alt-key, to compensate for this. Yeah, I guess you could add an AP component to it too, but I don't think it would be necessary. This also helps to reward people that aim properly-Miss Fortune's AOE is so god**** big that being off here or there barely matters, but making people have to aim more precisely is a good thing.

also make her passive triggerable by tiamat. Please.

Brokenhope

10-17-2010

No

Ariaze

10-17-2010

Looks like the OP's hopes

*puts on sunglasses*

Have just been broken

YEEEEAAAHHHH

Brokenhope

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaw View Post
Looks like the OP's hopes

*puts on sunglasses*

Have just been broken

YEEEEAAAHHHH
Lmao, i have seen that joke a lot and this is the first time it has actually made me laugh.