Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 Donger

01-03-2013

Does anyone know when the new champion is coming out? It's been like 3 weeks or so, (I don't know :P) without a new champion, Vi came out a while ago and it's been forever after Vi came out :/ also, does anyone know when we will be able to use the Vi skin, because in the recent purchases it says I got it, but I cant get it.

iTz WaffleS v2

Recruiter

01-03-2013

i imagine we wont see anything for a new champion for at least another 2-3 weeks as riot said they were only releasing about 13 champions this year in total.

In turn of course this means more reworks, new skins and hopefully better balanced gameplay all around.

As for the Vi skin.. I hope so, I want to play it!

C9 Donger

01-03-2013

Well I was confused on the Vi skin, because live has it, and the PBE job is to test it and find problems with it, like how can we find problems if we don't have it lmao. But thanks for the 2-3 week thing, I never knew that they were only planning on 13 champions.

Eternal Demøn

01-03-2013

Quote:
i aM NinjaFuze:
Does anyone know when the new champion is coming out? It's been like 3 weeks or so, (I don't know :P) without a new champion, Vi came out a while ago and it's been forever after Vi came out :/ also, does anyone know when we will be able to use the Vi skin, because in the recent purchases it says I got it, but I cant get it.

Xmas holidays? If you have/had holidays, why wouldnt they? Anyways the next patch might be soon. (Usually they add skins(4) for Chinese new year) I think it turns around January ~10.

Last year these skins were for: Sona, Wukong, Talon and Lee sin.

So hope a skin deployement soon I guess.

Dannyboy64

01-03-2013

Maybe the Romance of The Three Kingdoms skins will come out soon then.

C9 Donger

01-03-2013

I know that Lux is getting that new Steel Legion skin, who else is getting a new skin?

Dannyboy64

01-03-2013

I believe Steel Legion Lux has been shelved for now due to the sheer amount of initial negative feedback (that's a good thing IMO, was so ugly, and Lux has enough military skins).

Star of Insomnia

01-03-2013

May they brin out xin's Romance skin
for i will pay double the amount for it