[Tryndamere] How is he?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Competence

10-17-2010

I have enough IP to buy a 1350 champ and have quite an amount left to build up towards a full tier 3 rune page by level 20, and was wondering how Tryndamere was, wanting to buy a melee DPS champion

I'm a fan of the melee dps champions (bash face in and get up close and personal = top tier on manliness tier list).

So title says it all - I'm wondering how he is, in playstyle and status throughout a round of 5v5, and if he's worth his price tag.

Also, I've yet to see anyone declare another an avid and accomplished Tryndamere player, so if there is such a person, could I possibly grab a few tips on how to play Tryndamere please? Whether it be building, laning, teamfighting. Thanks!

EDIT: Even on the community tier list (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CPOs1dYE#gid=4) he's tier 4, so I was hoping I could get some input on this - should I buy him?

faure

10-17-2010

useless until you hit about the 40 minute mark (pending how good your farming is) and then suddenly becomes a walking pentakill

Crashbolt

10-17-2010

He is useless until lategame. Then you can start killing people in two hits. I use this build for him.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-resource-4964

Shinohan

10-17-2010

not viable in higher play. but i would reccomend getting him as personally i find him alot of fun. also he is very manly, and yo will get all the up close and personal face bashin you need with him.

Dead or Alive

10-17-2010

Dude he's tier 1 look at this

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=290460

Even Top spot man!

xbombr

10-17-2010

1350 isn't that much...

He's probably the hardest carry in the game...the only problem is that he requires 45 minutes of farming and getting fed a few kills.

You'll either roll the entire enemy team or fail miserably.

Basically, you just grab a bunch of crit items and an I.E. and rush in without any survivability. Once you hit about 25% hp you ult and then you have 6 seconds. Use mocking shout if people run from you. If the enemy team hasn't all died by this point or run away then you use up your bloodlust stacks and spin away. Hopefully you don't die.

That's Trynd in a nutshell.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

Horrendous early game, sit in the bush and pop out to last hit minions then go back in, you will get harassed, you will get killed, you will get angry and he will make you want to throw your computer when you fail to time your ult right and die because of it

BUT if mastered, built properly, and has a nice team around him he can single handedly destroy an enemy team (without CC of course) and can 2-3 shot most carries with crits exceeding 1k in damage that happen every other strike without even taking items into effect

Basically, he is a terrible version of master yi early game, but late game if you can farm well he face rolls EVERYBODY

Mete1110

10-17-2010

Let me Summarize Tryndamere for you.

"WHY WONT HE DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

ìNK

Master Recruiter

10-17-2010

Painful early game, basic farm, farm, farm and ks until you can actually 2 hit teemo or annie. then watch them rage. Tryndamere is the janitor on the team

Leib Olmai

10-17-2010

Tryndamere is pretty fun.
He have a pretty ****ty, lame early game.

You either need to be babysit in lane (hard in solo queue) or you can jungle with him (He's a hard champ to jungle with too, but he's better in the jungle than in lane.
If you lane with him, just try to last hit the most you can and enjoy wrecking face late game.
He have huge damage output late game, nice crit and if you dont forget to use his ult, he can score some double-triple kill at 0 hp.

He's hard to master, but imo, he worth it.