@Riot: Intentional Feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkezio

10-17-2010

Where can I report this?

And will anything even be done, because I've seen this guy before.

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

at the end of the game right click them and report.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-17-2010

Use the report function in the after game stats screen. Click on the players name and scroll down to report player, and fill out a brief description of the events. From this Riot is able to access the game/chat logs and take action where appropriate.

Because of the incredibly large amount of reports Riot needs to sift through the ban process is a little ineffective. They have stated they are working on refining it in order to take action against more abusive players but they still ban (usually temporarily) about 1000 people a week.

Darkezio

10-17-2010

I did right click and report, so did the whole team, and the other team. I thought there was an e-mail that they said we could send screenshots and recordings to?

It's sad they ban about 1000 per week... holy ****.

I just played two more games with my 3 buddies, and the solo queue person always does something. Last one was an Ashe that died 4 times before 15 min mark, so she just quit. We tried talking to her and coordinating, but she never even said anything. This player had very few wins (seemed like a fresh 30), and a LOT of leaves.

The game is coming to the point of where if our whole team isn't online, there's no reason to play.