Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support player LF team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neverö

01-03-2013

I've been playing support for a while now and I started playing ranked for a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I wasn't always able to be the support so I ended up playing other role not as well as I know I can play support.

Besides from that, I'm a very dedicated player, I'm patient, focused and I'll do anything to help my team to victory. My motto in LoL is: "Win as a team, loose as a team, but PLAY as a team". I've seen too many player trying to take things into there own hands only to lead the team nowhere. I know it all sounds a bit cheezy, but it's how I feel!!

So... like the title says, I'm looking for a ranked team that's willing the play to rise the elo ladder... other than that, I just want to have fun playing.

P.S. My "best & favorite" champs are: Sona, Taric, Morgana, Shen and Nami, but I play a wide variety of support champs.