Masteries and Runes to ADC bot! (Ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaelaOwningGays

01-03-2013

Hi, i wanna start buy runes to ADC ranked.Tell me good runes/masteries please!

WSxArrogance

01-03-2013

ADCing threes is very hard, especially in ranked. Most teams will be comprised of 3 tanky bruisers, maybe 1 tanky caster. Unless youre baby sat in your lane early on with someone who can peel enemies off of you. You're not going to have a fun time.

that beign said there are a few adc's i've seen who canw ork depending on who your opponent is

1) Caitlyn - her range is pretty large, ont op of that the poke from her [Q] lays out a nice amount of damage, so you can weaken their team before they ever get close toy ou. She can use her net effectively to slow enemies trying to rush at her, and her ultimate, well enough said.

2) Vayne - her range is significantly short, early on she needs to be very very careful,a nd aware of whats going on around her, as she has to get inc lose to do any damage. In my opinion the thing that makes vayne viable is her condemn. so many fights on 3s happen around altars and in the bushes around the swiftness shrine. So that condemn stun can turn people into mush and give her the chance to melt people she needs.

Runes - In tt you're going to be up against people who basically just stack armor and health most of the game. So ia lways go with armor penetration reds. Most of the bruisers in tt are physical damage so i go armor yellows. Flat attack damage quints, and yellows really depend on which adc you're playing or who you expect to play against.

i know most of this isn't what you asked but I hope it helped a little. Remember these are all just my opinions.

SaelaOwningGays

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeriosNoSugar View Post
ADCing threes is very hard, especially in ranked. Most teams will be comprised of 3 tanky bruisers, maybe 1 tanky caster. Unless youre baby sat in your lane early on with someone who can peel enemies off of you. You're not going to have a fun time.

that beign said there are a few adc's i've seen who canw ork depending on who your opponent is

1) Caitlyn - her range is pretty large, ont op of that the poke from her [Q] lays out a nice amount of damage, so you can weaken their team before they ever get close toy ou. She can use her net effectively to slow enemies trying to rush at her, and her ultimate, well enough said.

2) Vayne - her range is significantly short, early on she needs to be very very careful,a nd aware of whats going on around her, as she has to get inc lose to do any damage. In my opinion the thing that makes vayne viable is her condemn. so many fights on 3s happen around altars and in the bushes around the swiftness shrine. So that condemn stun can turn people into mush and give her the chance to melt people she needs.

Runes - In tt you're going to be up against people who basically just stack armor and health most of the game. So ia lways go with armor penetration reds. Most of the bruisers in tt are physical damage so i go armor yellows. Flat attack damage quints, and yellows really depend on which adc you're playing or who you expect to play against.

i know most of this isn't what you asked but I hope it helped a little. Remember these are all just my opinions.
Thanks for help! And blue runes?

Ahskance

01-03-2013

There's always the standard of Magic Resist. It happens in some comps (or when people pick Amumu), so the MR per level ones should be useful.

If you're up for commando'ing it, attack speed blues can be helpful.

Ahskance

01-03-2013

Also, I pretty much only play ADC on TT, and be prepared for the pain. It can be immensely rewarding if you can bully down the others if there's a laning phase. Getting the edge can roll you into enough damage to significantly hurt and kill bruisers.

However~ The ADC is deliberately godawful weak in the opening, and most people play AP champs or bruisers that scale just by leveling. So, if you don't get the edge, you're going to be flinging spitwads at an avalanche that's just aching to gobble you up.

Also, be prepared for gank-comps. There are assassin-esque comps that will completely ignore the laning phase and just go kill hunting. The worst part is that the stealthers and CC-crazed gap closers WILL get the kills they want. As a weak starter, you're not going to be able to aid your team very much if they blitz you.

Lastly, Draven can be a great lane bully if you can stay alive. Sivir is oft dismissed but can do painful AoE damage if your team can CC the enemy and you land the skillshot.