Jayce 3v3 Build. Suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bread Crumbs

01-03-2013

So I've been having trouble comming up with a 3v3 build for Jayce. First of all, I'd like to say that I have issues with his mana... He oom's so quickly. I especially need suggestions to combat this problem. Also, I would like to know your ideas of what a successful build looks like on Jayce, specifically for Twisted Treeline.

FiddleCliff

01-03-2013

Warning im not a TT expert or a expert jayce player. I like to play jayce also on TT. I start boots long sword and 2 health pots, rush a brutalizer then phage. finish up cleaver and trinity then maybe a hexdrinker depending on how much ap the enemy team has. I dont seem to have mana issues you just need to remember that your auto attacks do a lot of damage after your eq combo.

Bread Crumbs

01-03-2013

I see, thanks for the help. Last game I got a tear of the goddess, and It wan't too good, but it wasn't that bad either.

FiddleCliff

01-03-2013

well its 800 gold that takes a really long time to help you. Its not worth it you could spend that gold on anything and get damage or armor or health.

Essentiaal

03-13-2013

im the gaylord

Mid Is A Feeder

03-13-2013

Tear into manamune, then trinity.
Boots and defense items in between.

PurpleURP

03-13-2013

21/9/0 masteries, ad marks and quints, armor seals, mr gliphs
start boots long sword 2 pots or dorans blade and flask. first back buy tear, then get brutalizer, then giants belt, t2 boots, finish either frozen mallet or BC depending how much you need the hp and cc, finish manamune when you stack tear fully, get botrk, bulwark, maw, randuins as needed

TheFriendlyUncle

03-13-2013

manamune is not really necessary. Given a faster paced environment of TT. I would go brutalizer and straight triforce.

PurpleURP

03-13-2013

I go manamune because my build is more on hit which is great with his ranged w three shot. With the frozen mallet, botrk, and manamura you are doing great damage with both abilities and autos. You'd prob get more damage with a triforce, but jayce can get really squishy so having the extra hp is worth giving up the damage. Also, you never have to worry about going oom ever, lol.

Jazman84

03-13-2013

If you come up against an Elise, consider a chalice to spam your poke and negate a bit of damage. Later on, either sell it or upgrade it to Crucible.