Season 3 Online Tournament Streaming Information

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovedoll1984

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
Hey all,

For the online tournament coming up on January 4th and 5th, Riot organizers (Tiza, Janook, Rara, Phreak, and more) will provide directed camera streams of as many of these matches as we can. These online qualifying matches will not be casted by Riot, but any casters who would like to rebroadcast the matches should feel free to do so.

We’ll be streaming the January 11th North American Qualifiers and January 25th EU Qualifiers in full force.

Stay tuned for details. Best of luck to the teams competing in the online tournament.
Magus,

Is there any site that shows all the offline & online tournaments or have links to all of them?

I really love to watch the pros play but having a hard time finding asian games to watch.
There is a 4PL tournament right now that i also want to see, any way to watch that?

You guys should really have a e-sport center where you collect the most of the games that are upcoming and links to them.

Also, is there anyway to watch skrims that pros play, your broadcasters seems to have alot of information about all the teams, where do they find the info and watch the games?

Klith

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post

Stay tuned for details. Best of luck to the teams competing in the online tournament.

Since the tournament is starting in under 24 hours (I think) can you link me the bracket for it? I know you have it posted somewhere right? Also want to know if the tournament is being played out fully (places 1 to 8) or will you stop when you get it down to 8 teams. Thank you.

Klith

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll1984 View Post
Magus,

Is there any site that shows all the offline & online tournaments or have links to all of them?
You should check out leaguepedia. Info for tournaments from all over the world, great site.

TOP10 ELO

01-03-2013

im not confident with rara and tiza camerawork, didnt u hired deman?

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

sweet, thought I was not gonna get to see anything this weekend

TOP10 ELO

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klith View Post
You should check out leaguepedia. Info for tournaments from all over the world, great site.
leaguepedia isn't riot games(tm), that was not the question

Lovedoll1984

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klith View Post
Yeah im there on daily basis, but still no info from matches and no links to live matches or online tournaments.

cschris54321

01-03-2013

Cant wait to watch it.

Klith

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP10 ELO View Post
leaguepedia isn't riot games(tm), that was not the question
Leaguepedia is by far the best info going for tournaments. I didn't say it was Riot and I have often expressed my disappointment with Riot not getting tournament info to fans as well as they should considering the company founders like to make videos saying how they are all about esports.

Riot Janook

Senior Esports Coordinator

Follow Riot Janook on Twitter

01-03-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey everyone, once the channels are setup, you'll be able to see the list of streams here:

http://www.twitch.tv/team/riot/