why do scrubs play ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJxKaito

01-04-2013

why do stupid noobs play ranked even though they know they suck? anyways.

how does this match making bs work? why does it put me with a bunch of noobs who are brain damaged monkeys? i dropped from 1493 to 1300 in 3-4 hours...i thought i would get out of this bs elo hell but noobs everywhere. do stupid players just have a big meeting and say "today, lets just troll ranked games and make people wanna uninstall this game"?

correct me if im wrong, but you cant just watch tournaments, buy what they buy, talk a bunch of bs and win ranked games. it doesnt work like that. but ive played with at least a 100 players with that mind set.

wannabes should just play normal games, and not make me wanna kick them in the mouth repeatedly.

2DarkAngel

01-04-2013

I am also tired of noobs in rank that feed then akf or blame teams for losing game.
Im also tired of freking ******* saying u cna get out of elo hell if ur good enought this is a team game not a solo player game. You need teamwork to get out of elo hell *******

RyuuguReina

01-04-2013

You are where you belong. However, you will have lucky streaks, and unlucky streaks from time to time.
ITT: It's all about how you handle it.

As for "BAWWW ELO HELL BAWWW": Assuming you are good, 4 people on your team have chance of being feeders/afk and 5 people have the chance on other team; you will move up if you deserve it.

Baxter the Teddy

01-04-2013

Because your team is always 4 noobs and the enemy team is secretly TSM and CLG on their smurfs every game and the world is out to get you.