The Untamed: Girls4LoL Tournament needs Demacian Justice.

1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faelithe

11-19-2011

Hey, so I realize with the recent results posted of the semifinal match in the Girls4LoL tourney there is quite a bit of drama evidenced by the claims by Missy and then the counter by MeryB:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1501201

In order to shed further light on the situation, “The Untamed” has decided to officially speak up as well in a separate post. The truth has a habit of coming out no matter what so one way or another this will be resolved. For our take on things though, I posted the entire in game chat that occurred in the lobby after the 2nd game (Untamed v Chauster w/ VC) as an attachment to start.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/raikia/theuntamed.jpg

1.Missy herself posted (as shown above) the reason for the disqualification of Meryb’s team was that one of their members was not on the roster. After the second game with “The Untamed,” Missy cut off her stream and proceeded to interrogate us for possible disqualification because one of our members, “Unzipped,” was not on our roster, and she had doubts that “Unzipped” was actually a male. Our team coordinator specifically messaged her prior about the roster change proven by the attachment of her email (MAIL.jpg).

2.One thing I’ve noticed happening in a pattern is that as the tournament organizer, Missy, has been extremely unavailable and hard contact. Several recurring efforts have been made. This is bad practice for someone who is supposed to update the brackets, address concerns of the team, and overall just head the tourney she herself organized. The fact that she waited until a loss to our team to even consider bringing up this issue is foolish. To verify that this is indeed a girls only tournament, all contenders were supposed to be subject to a voice verification, however this was handled poorly as well. I would know because I for one was never subject to it (if confirmation is needed since it seems everything is coming out on the table now, I can easily provide voice verification now although I don’t see the point).

3.After the 2nd match, the 3rd match was postponed until the next day during the middle of picks and bans due to personal reasons on Missy’s team’s side. Missy automatically tried to reschedule for the 3rd match. She was extremely difficult and inconsiderate throughout the entire process. This only reaffirms my stance that tournament organizers should not participate and should they do so, they should not administrate their own matches or set up brackets. **** Punt met with the same difficulty during the tournament and faced possible disqualification for scheduling difficulties with one of their players. Should **** Punt have been disqualified it would’ve been unfortunate, but rules are rules. Tough luck. This cannot be applied in Missy’s case in which: http://www.own3d.tv/clgame#/watch/278807
at 35:18, bombsss tells missy to take the stream down (she states we can't win without our ranged ad player aka. ricebunny)
two minutes later, missy tells us bombsss "has to go"
and she postpones the match, rather, forces us to postpone the match.

4.Even scheduling a time for the 1st match was difficult. Keyru23, our team coordinator, tried to contact her since Monday of the match week and couldn’t get in contact till Thursday. Missy’s team had a player residing in Taiwan that could “only start play in the window of 11am-1pm” of Friday, Saturay, and Sunday. As an NESL Admin I have seen cases where teams cry “no show” or try to weasel themselves a victory without having to play. It’s disappointing because the goal of both teams should be to try and make it so that a match is possible and play it out to the best of their abilities. Missy’s attitude when trying to schedule was a “take it or leave it” and wasn’t accommodating at all.

5.Contrary to the official statement released that Meryb’s team is being disqualified for having an unregistered team member, she claims that a male played for Meryb’s team (apparently MegaZero). Missy requested Riot’s involvement in this matter. I welcome Riot’s involvement and CLG’s as well. Missy’s stream was blacked out for our 3rd match and so if I cried, “cheating seemed to be involved because it appeared someone else was playing for Missy”...would riot be willing to look into that matter?

6.If this post shown below is not just speculation and if someone could provide evidence that this was said…Our first game against Missy was lost due to a DC. We lost baron and 2 towers because Keyru23’s net cut out. So it really appears she is just fishing for excuses now. DC's happen..tough luck. You accept what happens and move on...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/raikia/theuntamed8.jpg

On a concluding note...it really saddens and upsets me what is going on here right now. Meryb's team won 2:1...there will be other tourney's (hopefully..although after the mess of this one...) This last note is something I say personally so don't affiliate it with my team because they can speak for themselves: Do yourself a favor Missy and learn to accept defeat gracefully please. What you're doing right now is just desperate and unbecoming. Stop giving girl gamers in league a bad rep...ionno already havin a hard enough time as it is tearing myself away from dat smexy kitchen :^)

--The Untamed--
"You cannot cage us, Summoner"
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/raikia/theuntamedlogo.jpg

Heartless

11-19-2011

This is Dreatra from the Untamed.
I was somewhat surprised that missy tried to pull a questionaire on us after the second match, and much shady action afterwards.
I was extremely surprised when she tried to pull the exact same thing on team ~meow~. In which I am severely disappointed in missy.
I hope that bringing our story to light will contribute to the investigation of missy running this tournament in terms of how missy behaves when certain situations arise.

AoKs

11-19-2011

The evidence is piling... wonder if Missy's going to ever reply, better have a good apology. You can't lie your way out of this one =/

Faelithe

11-19-2011

Her own teammates apologized to us after the 2 games...what does that say about Missy ._.

amicakes

11-19-2011

I was on IRC and was trying watch the game you guys played versus Missy. I saw how her stream randomly cut off. I asked her why she stopped streaming, Missy replied that stream lags her and she needs to focus to play hardcore in the last match. BEHIND THE SCENES: she's arguing with your team about a person not being on the roster despite evidence of her knowing about this change... then it's like 'bombsss can't play we need to reschedule'... i find this to be HELLA SHADDY!!! like what the hell, you can't just pause best out of threes like that and push it to the next day. Just because of that, Missy's team should have been DQ'ed at that point rather than it getting postponed. It was completely disadvantageous to you guys that Missy postponed the last match. Also, she seemed to have been confiding in Chauster about team compositions... How is this not messed up?

Dragonrouge

11-19-2011

If one door of opportunity closes, don’t wait for other to open. Jump through the Window.

Faelithe

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by amicakes View Post
I was on IRC and was trying watch the game you guys played versus Missy. I saw how her stream randomly cut off. I asked her why she stopped streaming, Missy replied that stream lags her and she needs to focus to play hardcore in the last match. BEHIND THE SCENES: she's arguing with your team about a person not being on the roster despite evidence of her knowing about this change... then it's like 'bombsss can't play we need to reschedule'... i find this to be HELLA SHADDY!!! like what the hell, you can't just pause best out of threes like that and push it to the next day. Just because of that, Missy's team should have been DQ'ed at that point rather than it getting postponed. It was completely disadvantageous to you guys that Missy postponed the last match. Also, she seemed to have been confiding in Chauster about team compositions... How is this not messed up?
We had even already started picks and bans for the 3rd match lol. then suddenly Bombsss went mia leaving us to struggle with rescheduling the 3rd match. Missy was complaining on the stream that we took too long w picks and bans so she wanted to install a timer on that. derp. Taking too long in responding and setting up a schedule/time? WE should've been the ones complaining to you, Missy.

Mjaxon

11-19-2011

You ain't tryin if you ain't cheatin.
Clearly missy is a victim of just trying to win.

Heartless

11-19-2011

This is the second half of our game 2.
At 35:18, bombsss messages missy to turn off the stream.

http://www.own3d.tv/clgame#/watch/278807

The Golden 001

11-19-2011

The plot thickens...

1234511 ... 17