Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Major] Client isn't opening

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Happy Numbers

Recruiter

01-03-2013

So when I go to open my pbe it just won't. The league of legends symbol pops up but then nothing else happens. I have tried redownloading it and that let me in once then the same thing happens with that shortcut. If anyone knows how I can fix this please tell me.

Happy Numbers

Recruiter

01-03-2013

Bump

Also, this has been effecting me for over a month now, so I have not been able to log into PBE for a very long time, and I am starting to miss it.

SOGENT

01-03-2013

Having the exact same problem as OP described immediately after downloading the newest patch. This is the first time my client has done this.

Run PBE -> Click "Play" -> Launcher screen disappears as if it's about to load the Login -> Nothing

LoLClient.exe and LoLLauncher.exe continues to be listed in the task list at this point.

Windows 7 OS

Happy Numbers

Recruiter

01-03-2013

That is slightly different from my problem. For me I don't even get the client at the point of being able to press play.

For me it looks like _ Run PBE => Nothing