Basic S3 Rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dexteryus

01-04-2013

Hello there community,

I was wondering what are the best rune pages for the 5 roles with the changes of S3?

Shesocold

01-04-2013

There's no "best rune pages" as different champions are better with different runes and you sometimes need runes to help you lane against certain opponents etc.
This is what I run and I feel works on most roles decently
-Armor penetration marks help in the jungle AD bruisers and ADCs with their damage
-Flat armor seals help in the jungle and help ADCs and bruisers win trade offs and gives the support some toughness in lane
-scaling magic resist glyphs help junglers later in the game as well as beef up your bruiser and ADC
-flat AD helps with jungle clears and last hitting in general
These are runes that help most roles while not spending too much IP buying 100 runes. If you prefer more AP type champs you could do magic pen marks and flat AP quints or whatever you think benefits your champion the most.

Lord Puppy Fury

01-04-2013

Even with more options for movement speed itemization, I still love my MS quints. MS is an undervalued stat and one that doesn't fall off as the game goes on. I can sacrifice a little damage early for better mobility at all points of the game. Especially on slow mid laners, MS has saved my butt from ganks or skill shots more times than I can count.

iDpark

01-04-2013

I love my MS quints.

Rune pages? Adapt to what you need.
Last hitting troubles? Ad marks/Quints.
Last hitting god? Ar Pen Marks, MS quints.

Rune pages can help you a ton with your early game. customized pages can help you win your lane.
Malphite cloth +5 and a full armor page is terrifying against an AD top.

Experiment, find what works best for you.