Cool story Singe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foonakie

01-03-2013

Played a game where enemy team had a Galio, Singe and Darius.

Such a BS game cause of Singe. He had around 550AP and over 3k health with a lot of defensive gear too.

I had an Elise(me), Eve and Fiora. My Q should have been nuking him for 230+18-20% of health, but it wasn't doing very much(even with BFT and the %pen item).

Darius and Galio were jokes compared to Singe. Galio pretty much was just a walking ult and Darius was insta-gibbed by us, but Singe? Nah, he just ran around killed us and there was nothing we could do.

His fling did over 500 damage and his poison did around 200 damage a tick.

Also note that we DID NOT feed early game, it was a pretty even game until Singe started getting his items.

Singe are just blatantly absurd champions. There needs to be a way to counter them effectively without nerfing them directly (guessing new items would be the answer?)

so anyways tl;dr Singe is a joke on this map, we all know it and I wanted to know what may be happening to him in the future on this map.

p.s. Darius ain't sh*t next to Singe

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Against that team, have all 3 members pick up a banshees, and make it winnable. Singed doesn't do a lot of damage lategame. He does *persistent* damage, and massive disruption. Midgame he's definitely a problem, and OP. Kill him early, or kill him late.

But your problem is you have 2 squishies and a semi-squishy (depending on how you built Elise). You're not going to be able to burst down any of those 3. And you can't handle the sustained damage they put out. If the 3 of them roam together, you lose all teamfights. So you'd better get good at picking them off, or defending and splitpushing.

They picked a strong TT team. You did not. You have your work cut out for you. Singed is already much weaker in s3 than he was in s2, especially on 5's. He won't be nerfed further, despite his strength on 3s.

Ahskance

01-03-2013

Did any of your team have items that aided in slowing or CC?

Bobinatorlol

01-03-2013

Your Fiora had no MR. Not even boots. The only item that gave Fiora HP was BC everything else was pure DPS. Your eve had only a negatron, possibly a late buy, and not one HP item like BFT or Rylai's. Either one of those would have been great against a singed as eve.

It looks like you built fine. I have never played Elise so not 100% on that. Your team however played like typical pug's. Pure glass cannon. Also looks like Singed was able to free farm. If you want to prevent a singed from being OP you need to shut him down early on. If your team mates would have switched a couple items out for better alternatives you would have more than likely won.

SaintHax

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foonakie View Post
Darius and Galio were jokes compared to Singe. Galio pretty much was just a walking ult and Darius was insta-gibbed by us, but Singe? Nah, he just ran around killed us and there was nothing we could do.
<snip>

p.s. Darius ain't sh*t next to Singe
If there was nothing you could do-- why did Singed go 15/11/12 that game? If Darius was a joke, then why was he 12/11/5 that game?

Here's some other facts: you've won 3 games of your last 10 currently. By that record, it doesn't matter who you were facing. Singed (ended the game with a void staff and over 400 AP and BFT, yeah-- that hurts from any AP. He farmed over twice the number of CS you did-- everyone on the enemy team out farmed you... and everyone on your team outfarmed you.

Cool story though.

Foonakie

01-03-2013

Eh, i was jungle, and singe is the best farmer in the game.

Ahskance

01-03-2013

Always worth keeping in mind. Jungler or no, every 15 CS is the equivalent of a kill