Revert athene's unholy grail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

revert it to 80 ap like it was at release. the buff was premature, before people figured out how good athene's was. 90 might be excessive, but 60 is really, really low

Pianoman7117

01-07-2013

couldn't agree more!

Pianoman7117

01-07-2013

bump

Trudbuglar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

A lot of good suggestions in this thread, especially the one about changing the item's name so it doesn't serve as free advertising for a worthless jackass.

Pianoman7117

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudbuglar View Post
A lot of good suggestions in this thread, especially the one about changing the item's name so it doesn't serve as free advertising for a worthless jackass.
except nobody really cares about this part.

Pianoman7117

01-07-2013

bump

ObscureClockwork

01-07-2013

where is riot?
anyone want to set some baits?
tons of damage, designer, montag, tribunal, cookies, irelia, trinity, phreak, op, up, riot, nerf, nerfmaster, nerfmastersucktown, nerfmastersucktownnerfbat, nerfbat, trundle, troll

oh, and bump

Pianoman7117

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
where is riot?
anyone want to set some baits?
tons of damage, designer, montag, tribunal, cookies, irelia, trinity, phreak, op, up, riot, nerf, nerfmaster, nerfmastersucktown, nerfmastersucktownnerfbat, nerfbat, trundle, troll

oh, and bump
I dunno man, been trying.

Riftic

01-07-2013

I keep hoping to see some AP item changes on the PBE.

I don't even know why they decided to nerf Athene's in the first place. AP wasn't exactly an overwhelming force in season 2.
Even without sweeping AP itemization nerfs in season 3, AP would still be outshone by AD just due to the fact that AD's current items are far better than both AP's current and old ones.

Pianoman7117

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riftic View Post
I keep hoping to see some AP item changes on the PBE.

I don't even know why they decided to nerf Athene's in the first place. AP wasn't exactly an overwhelming force in season 2.
Even without sweeping AP itemization nerfs in season 3, AP would still be outshone by AD just due to the fact that AD's current items are far better than both AP's current and old ones.
It's so true, I mean just look at the top 10 most expensive items in the game at the moment..