Revert athene's unholy grail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adumu

01-04-2013

I actually find it a bit annoying that QSS got an upgrade specifically for Melee ADC and ADC, while APC have no use for it. Now they have even less use for it since it's only build option is an AD item.

Pianoman7117

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adumu View Post
I actually find it a bit annoying that QSS got an upgrade specifically for Melee ADC and ADC, while APC have no use for it. Now they have even less use for it since it's only build option is an AD item.
While I do slightly agree with you, I feel like this would completely kill off Malzahar...since it would only encourage people laning against him mid to get it that much more. But I know exactly what you mean.

Pianoman7117

01-04-2013

bump

cazcappy

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoman7117 View Post
Please? It might've been slightly more expensive but it was worth it, AP carries are really hurting now and they could use some help like this..

edit: some important quotes from the thread to catch others up

please said every lux player ever.

Pianoman7117

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazcappy View Post
please said every lux player ever.
We're not talking about some retarded name change. We're talking about actual gameplay.

Pianoman7117

01-04-2013

bump

Lunar Lightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

i agree completely revert athenes and deathcap so that we can keep up with the ad casters

Nofacekill3r

01-04-2013

-30AP was too big of a nerf. Personally I would like to see it at 80AP since 60AP is simply too low.

Also, revert Deathcap changes and give casters some strong mid tier items that work up to top tier items like melees have. Phage and Hexdrinker are ridiculously good for their cost and work up to great items.

Change zhonya's hourglass to work up from a cheaper AP/Armor item (idk maybe blasting wand + cloth armor = new item, then you pay a lot of money to upgrade to Zhonyas) instead of chain vest and NLR...it makes it too hard to invest in armor early on while still having a reasonable amount of damage output.

Pianoman7117

01-04-2013

In my opinion Zhonyas should be a late game item and have no problem with it, but I agree with your other points.

Trudbuglar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

No, don't revert it. Just change it's name.

Edit: Downvotes from Athene on a smurf.