Twilight in the Shadow Isles (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheMetal Man View Post
Mordekaiser looks back down at the woman. "I'm talking about the living. The dead have nothing to fear here." He said as he looked back at Karthus. "Very well then." He said as he looked back at the visitors. "Perhaps they could help us... Test it out?"

((Kind of lost by what Karthus said. Can you bring it down into more simplistic terms??))
"If needed. I fear they may object, however."

(( Karthus? Simple terms? That's like trying to make Gragas sober. It just doesn't work. ))

TheShadowOfChaos

01-21-2013

Phantom laughs loudly. "Trust me when I say it would not be wise to try something like that to me. Although that stone resembles something I have."

Ask Mord

06-17-2013

Mord set's luna down. He then say's, "This is where I will show you a portion of my true power." he then turn's to her and ask,s "so my 'friend' What do you want to see first.

Vinsancenara

06-17-2013

"Hmmm..." She thought for a moment. "What ever you like to show me."

Ask Mord

06-18-2013

Music begin's playing it is a tune that you have never heard before. But it is obvious that that it was meant to be a dance song. A spectral jester dose a cartwheel and a flip to land beside you. You can't see where he came from. He extends a hand in an offer to dance.

Vinsancenara

06-18-2013

She was surprised by the jester. She was unsure, but thought doing something once was okay. She nodded and took his hand.

Ghostvoider Rick

06-18-2013

He walked onto to the misty and ghastly lands of the Shadow Isles, and he was an unusual man, standing over most people, but most people feared him because he reminded them of Mordekaiser, with his pure black armor, and the freakish designs of eyes, piercing the souls of men. He obtained the power of the Shadow Knights of long ago, and his father passed his powers down to him. Rick helped move souls to their afterlives, and the souls that wanted to stay with have been his royal friends since then. Moving along the trail, he would soon meet upon Karthus's Castle, and wanted to pay Karthus a visit.

Ask Mord

06-18-2013

The jester leads you in a dance that is much like a waltz. He is cold but solid as a living man. As you dance with him you the field becomes a ball room and other ghosts dance around with you. They are in the grab of knights and nobles. the jester swaps you off with a new partner, a man wearing a sword on his belt. He spins you around and you meet your next partner, a younger man. This goes on for some time. Then a lady tap's you on the shoulder. She says, "your in my place," the music stops. and every one look's at you. The lady looks angry. most others look curious.

AskKarthus

06-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
He walked onto to the misty and ghastly lands of the Shadow Isles, and he was an unusual man, standing over most people, but most people feared him because he reminded them of Mordekaiser, with his pure black armor, and the freakish designs of eyes, piercing the souls of men. He obtained the power of the Shadow Knights of long ago, and his father passed his powers down to him. Rick helped move souls to their afterlives, and the souls that wanted to stay with have been his royal friends since then. Moving along the trail, he would soon meet upon Karthus's Castle, and wanted to pay Karthus a visit.
It would not be obvious to him, but Karthus watches from a high tower window. The gates to the castle are always open to welcome travelers fortunate to chance upon this refuge in an unforgiving landscape.

Ghostvoider Rick

06-18-2013

Seeing the large castle in the distance, he walked towards the gates, feeling a presence of some sorts watching him.