Twilight in the Shadow Isles (Open RP)

12345612 ... 44
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Vice, for the first time his life visiting the Shadow Isles, immediately walks up to the entrance of Karthus' Castle and knocks at it.

(( I don't know Karthus' new lore, and Idk if it's been there for months, or so. ))

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
"Trust me, on many of my trips and such. My ability to bring myself much pain is apparent in all, and most times are not pleasant. I am here to inquire on things going on around the Isles because even though I have a place here, most of my time is spent elsewhere."
"Nothing much recently. The only notable thing is that I garnered League approval for allowing civilians to come here without liability on the part of the islanders. I did this to avoid some very messy legal issues that would otherwise come into place."

Quote:
Vice, for the first time his life visiting the Shadow Isles, immediately walks up to the entrance of Karthus' Castle and knocks at it.

(( I don't know Karthus' new lore, and Idk if it's been there for months, or so. ))

A zombie butler opens the door and ushers Vice inside the castle.

(( Its been up for months now. I suggest reading it. ))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

"Thank you my....good sir?" he shakes the butler's....hand.
"Do you know if, his lordship? or.....Karthus...is in?"

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Thank you my....good sir?" he shakes the butler's....hand.
"Do you know if, his lordship? or.....Karthus...is in?"
The zombie directs him to the main entrance hall where Karthus was greeting the other guests.

Vice Emargo

01-05-2013

"Thank you again." He follows (or heads to, directs can be looked a few different ways) the main entrance hall.

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Thank you again." He follows (or heads to, directs can be looked a few different ways) the main entrance hall.
Karthus is there with the other visitors.

Vice Emargo

01-05-2013

Vice simply folded his hands behing his back, examining the room around him.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-05-2013

"The darkness of this place is just so lovely. In the time that I spend here, most of it is to catch up on matters with my men and to rest in the shadows. Of course afterwards I have to return to my other home." He swirls the blackness around him like a blanket.

AskKarthus

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
"The darkness of this place is just so lovely. In the time that I spend here, most of it is to catch up on matters with my men and to rest in the shadows. Of course afterwards I have to return to my other home." He swirls the blackness around him like a blanket.
"Agreed. It can be so nice; a truly welcome break from the norm. Its also a wonderful place to go when one needs some time away from those who irk me."

TheShadowOfChaos

01-05-2013

"Karthus, don't you ever feel sad living in this lonely castle. Why don't you go find a lovely undead necromancer or something. Hahaha..."

12345612 ... 44