Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shen or Katarina?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoneSentry

01-03-2013

I currently almost have 3150 IP, and am trying to debate on getting either shen or Katarina. Why? Because I currently only have 1 tank when i go top, which is Singed, and I would like to widen my arsenal of tanky top champs, and Shen looks really good for that role. At the same time I would want a strong and mobile champ for mid unlike some of the less mobile champs I use like Swain and Karthus. Basically I need a champ for one of two different things, and seeing as I am more comfortable with the champs i use for top, I am leaning towards Katarina since I like champions like Talon, but Singed is my favorite champ...

Suggestions?

Cardd

01-03-2013

Shen is getting banned too much in most ELO ranges

doomed2death

01-03-2013

Shen is pretty mobile but not very good mid so for an overall mobile champion that's also tanky, Shen is a good idea.

Armageddal

01-03-2013

Katarina is extremely fun. You don't have to worry about mana, and you can practice your ninja speed . And then you feel absolutely beast if you actually manage to pull off a clutch quadra kill in 0.5 seconds.

Hasuobs

01-03-2013

Both are VERY good picks, but I find that I have a stronger influence when I play Shen.