Need help for season 3 Sivir build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

REDREX7

01-03-2013

I dont know what to get anymore. IE and phantom dont have dmg potetnial as they use to. Any suggestions would be great. Use to own with sivir now on a losing streak.
Oh also is it worth it to get triforce on sivir still. season 2 i had success but now.....

Guy on a bus

01-03-2013

The answer is simple. Don't play sivir. Every ADC can do your job better than you can. Every AP can do your job better than you can.

REDREX7

01-03-2013

not at pushing lanes but i guess you are right but i like picking underplayed champs T.T

TeknoWizard

01-03-2013

You do realize Sivir has the single highest burst out of any AD carry, and is consitantly over 50% in terms of win rate? She's not "sub-par". She's ****ing incredible. The BEST AD to run if you have a heavy AD team.

Okay, onto the actual post. Well, I never liked Trinity on her in the first place. Felt like it delayed real AD for too long, at not as great of a trade off. I like picking up either IE if I'm winning lane hard, or BT if I'm just farming. This allows for some quick AD to make the Q really freakin' hurt early-mid game. After that, you've got some options. If you're split pushing lanes really hard, picking up the Shiv might not be a bad idea to help you push a bit harder. If your team is just poking and all you're doing is chucking Q's, then grabing the other BF item that you didn't get before would make your damage stick even more. After that, I've just been piecing together LW and a GA depending on if I'm getting pressured or not, then just rounding it out with a PD.

barbeerian

01-03-2013

IMHO stick to PDancer over Shiv for Sivir. Shiv is for ADC's who don't have good waveclear which is not a problem Sivir has. As mentioned above, BT or IE first, then PDancer is still the way to go on Sivir (and the vast majority of ADC's). Get that Q as dealing big damage early, then build PDancer for the crit, move speed, and attack speed.

REDREX7

01-03-2013

kk guys ty gonna try it out now

MysticDonkey

01-03-2013

Please bro, for your sake, don't play sivir. Her spellshield is okay for the team but honestly her damage isnt even that good compared to the other options, she has no cc and she has no gapclosers. I highly recommend you move on to the real ADC's like Graves or Ezreal or Corki or Kog Maw or Vayne.

Hasuobs

01-03-2013

This is just my personal build. Take it with a grain of salt
1. Boots and 3 Pots> Berserk > BF Sword> Vamp. Scepter> Infinity Edge> BotRK> Statikk Shiv> Scimitar> Last Whisper.