Good gaming mouse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highmoon7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamusss View Post
wireless are the best or else your mouse will move alone (or apply a force to your mouse) because of the wire.
small mouse are also the best so it's easier to move up/downward. also a lighter mouse mean easier and faster to move the cursor.

so the anywhere mouse mx is the best.
No way. Wireless mouse is terrible for game. Any time you go wireless on something you increase the lag. You also run the risk of your batteries running out during a game. As far as the wire goes, I've never had any problems. Make sure the wire is running straight back an not at an angel. You should have plently of slack in the wire as to not create tension.

sammich kek

01-04-2013

Personally I wouldn't recommend anything less than a Logitech G500 mouse, the problem is you will not find a decent keyboard for $60.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

For mice I recommend anything by Razer. You can get the DeathAdder for $60. I had one for a year and then upgraded to the Razer Naga because I'm going to be playing more MMOs this year.

If you're looking for a new gaming keyboard I recommend the Steelseries Shift. You can get it on Newegg occasionally for $35. It isn't mechanical, nor does it have backlit keys. But it does have all the controls you could possibly need on a keyboard.

sammich kek

01-04-2013

I use a Naga and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I wish I would have waited for the G600 so I didn't have this piece of shit falling apart on my desk. One year and I have had to take it apart to fix.

Mista Jangles

01-04-2013

One of my best friends has had a naga for over a year and it has yet to fall apart. I think you just got a bad egg.

John BIaze

01-04-2013

Being that you are a LoL player I would guess you probably play some some sort of mmorpg, or like to listen to music, and probably have other programs you like to open like skype, ventrilo, etc. If you do I strongly suggest looking into the Logitech G600.

Essentially, there is a telephone on the side of the mouse. But instead of dialing in phone numbers, they dial in whatever the hell you want them to. Twelve buttons on the left side of the mouse. I've found a use for each one of them. And being that you have multiple profiles you can set up there are so many capabilities. On my default profile three of the buttons are bound to LoL related keybinds. Outside of that, the other nine all open software, and have information that I would usually have to type out, or copy and paste. Just easily there. The buttons are nice and tight, so you won't accidentally hit them.

Then again you might have tiny hands, and it's too big for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galdareth View Post
I rock the cyborg RAT 7. You can adjust it in almost anyway possible to fit to your hand, and it can also have it's weight adjusted. It also has a sick sniping thumb button if ur into shooting games that slows the dpi by whatever amount u wanna set it to while held, so you can steady ur aim. I highly recommend it.
As a long time first person shooter advocate, I would NOT recommend that mouse. I used to be on a CS 1.6 team that was sponsored by Madcatz, and we ended up dropping them, because every single one they sent us was absolute garbage. Mind you, the 'customization' elements are nice, but the buttons are garbage, the teflon pads are *eh* at best, the horizontal scroll wheel has no practical use outside of abusing spammable bugs in games (ie; duck walking), and the buttons wear out very quickly. OH. And let's not forget about how the vertical tracking on the mouse isn't optimized for black mouse pads (Who the hell doesn't use black mouse pads?). Very quickly went back to using the stockpile of these I had laying around http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u17625/intellimouse3.jpg