3v3 Champion Analysis Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCrowdPleaser

01-03-2013

Pick a champion or a composition that you feel is very good or very bad in TT. I'm curious to hear some arguments for less commonly picked champions, and maybe figure out why the best are the best.

GMAING

01-03-2013

Elise.... discuss

Bought her a started using her on 3v3.... she is very very strong... although i use her in ranked 5's and everyone thinks im trolling in the deep

Bobinatorlol

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAING View Post
Elise.... discuss
I have seen more people fail than succeed with her. Those few that do put out a lot of damage while being somewhat tanky.

How about Muramana Syndra. Just started playing her last night and I had 3 games in a row with noobs who would just afk because they thought I was trolling. I was able to get in one good game in with her and even then I was in an argument with the enemy team over the validity of Muramana on Syndra. I was one shotting most of their team. after ending the game 18-5 and having the most damage done to enemy champions by miles, they still would not believe that Muramana is a legitimate item.

Tear>Boots>DFG>Manamune too strong.

TheCrowdPleaser

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
I have seen more people fail than succeed with her. Those few that do put out a lot of damage while being somewhat tanky.

How about Muramana Syndra. Just started playing her last night and I had 3 games in a row with noobs who would just afk because they thought I was trolling. I was able to get in one good game in with her and even then I was in an argument with the enemy team over the validity of Muramana on Syndra. I was one shotting most of their team. after ending the game 18-5 and having the most damage done to enemy champions by miles, they still would not believe that Muramana is a legitimate item.

Tear>Boots>DFG>Manamune too strong.
I have been skeptic on DFG since they nerfed it % to current health ratio. I haven't used it much and have stuck with Wooglet's for the stasis and huge AP boost. If you aren't building an AP tanky in TT you will run into problems eventually ( feeder teammates make it impossible for you to live in lategame team fights) I think that any AP can do well in 3's, they just need the right items to adapt to the different playstyle.

TheCrowdPleaser

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAING View Post
Elise.... discuss

Bought her a started using her on 3v3.... she is very very strong... although i use her in ranked 5's and everyone thinks im trolling in the deep
I have found Elise to be amazing at single target focussing. This has its ups and downs. You cant always have a team that focusses correctly and that will make things difficult. She thrives as a glass cannon in TT with her invincible spell and the ability to buy a stasis item. Glass cannon also lets you capitalize on her spectacular pushing power. Hands down if you have the right team, Elise can be a monster during coordinated pushing and teamfights.

Bobinatorlol

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceofhearts07 View Post
I have been skeptic on DFG since they nerfed it % to current health ratio. I haven't used it much and have stuck with Wooglet's for the stasis and huge AP boost. If you aren't building an AP tanky in TT you will run into problems eventually ( feeder teammates make it impossible for you to live in lategame team fights) I think that any AP can do well in 3's, they just need the right items to adapt to the different playstyle.
DFG, in the way I use it, isn't for the % health damage it is for the 20% magic damage increase for 4 seconds. Perfect for champions like eve and syn in combination with their ult's. When I play eve I rush DFG 90% of the time.