what is a successful gank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloudpost

01-03-2013

Those seem like pretty great scenarios, there are worse outcomes that probably still justify ganks.

WaltLongmire

01-03-2013

Sounds as if you did fine. 8 deaths might be a bit high, but not knowing if there were any afk's, or how long the game went or the skill level of the other players involved there is no real way to determine for sure.

I am no pro by any means, but I consider myself an acceptable teammate. My scores fluctuate wildly depending on the other players involved. The big question is did you win? Because you did, you know you had to have done some things well.

GekkoST

01-03-2013

We won, there were no afks, my role in team fights seemed to be Ult in and create some chaos. The enemies surrendered so it was a fairly short game, they complained about one or two 'fed' allies afterwards but again, no one had as many kills/assists as I did on either team. I had the most deaths on my team.

Edit: they surrendered after we won a baron dance and were about to take baron with three people. They had five or six remaining towers and we only were able to destroy one of their inhibitors.

Soraka Goes Mid

01-03-2013

Sounds to me like you were playing with normal players, aka ******bags. The kind of people who think they are the best in the world no matter how bad they actually are, and will insult their teammates to reaffirm how great they themselves are. Aka ******bags.

GekkoST

01-03-2013

meh having the most deaths on my team made me think that there might of been something I could have done better.