Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

connection and fps issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danelen1

01-03-2013

I just installed LOL a few days ago and have been having two consistent issues. During a game I will lose connection, my champion will keep running straight and normally die, then connection will return. It dosnt kick me out, it lasts around 15 seconds normally. Issue two, I never go above 60 fps. Im running this game on a brand new computer, 50mbps connection, and am hardwired to the router. I updated my video card last night, and everything else seems up to date. I can run any game on maxed settings, including BF3 and have over 100 fps. I get zero connection issues on all my other games. So I dont get why I am having this issue on this game.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? Or maybe improve it atleast? I lowered the graphics in LOL and still dont go above 60 fps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danelen1

01-03-2013

So my speedtest ping is only 12, and I have no packet loss. Nothing else is running on my computer as far as extra programs. I play and still get attempting to reconnect several times a game. My ping hovers at 100, and jumps to 5,000 when it disconnects.