Help to choose champion??!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MOCKINGJAYREBEL

01-02-2013

i'm a noob and i'm only level 11. recently, Varus http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IcmLMedgGQ...BWallpaper.jpg caught my eye. He has awesome abilities and really great range, but i found that he died really quick due to low escape abilities. Maybe you could recommend some champions and post some pros and cons of each? Thanks this will really help me narrow down my decision c:

I especially favor ranged although...

lrgotmilk

01-02-2013

The three champions that I like the most are

1. Nasus - Bad Early game, but if played right, is the best champion late game (because of the extra damage on his Q.)

2. Nidalee - With AP, her Q does so much, her traps do some damage and give you vision of the enemy, and her heal gives you infinite sustainability, her ult makes you turn into a freaking cougar.

3. Vladimir - There's something great about being able to go into a pool of blood and not be able to take damage.

I have over a 60% win rate with all of those champions in ranked games now...Some easy champs to play are Teemo, Master Yi, Xin Zhao, and Garen.

Ronyk

01-03-2013

Play every free champion every week (if time allows). Even the ones you don't like the look of. It'll help you when you go against them, and it'll help you find your niche.

Xerath is my main champion, and he's got some of the best range in the game.

Lux, Varus, Nidalee, and Ziggs are all good snipers as well.