Why does this game have to be so good, but have the worst community ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Snow Falls

01-03-2013

Spoilers, this thread contains lots of rage. Dont read if you dont feel like dealing with my bull****.

Why does this game have to be so good but be filled with the most retarded people to ever live?

At the start of every game i play filler for ranked. I was drafted with jungle and i picked Kha'Zix. I'm rather nice and I always say GL HF and never lie about my elo and stuff like that. I had this Nunu, not gonna say his name, but he was going ap nunu top against singed. He feeds 1-5, and of course the singed is fed to hell and i've ganked several times but i get blamed because im the jungler. The enemy team is going for dragon and since im Kha'Zix, i try to steal it. (im on purple side btw) I use my jump and go for dragon and smite it. It had about 5 hp after the smite. Of course the nunu uses this to make fun of me for the rest of the game and report me for unskilled play. I check his lolking page and of course hes 14 wins 23 losses. Im 80 wins 81 losses. Why do these people exist? Does it get any better as you get higher in elo? Is the amount of stupid people increasing or decreasing? If you feel like taking the time to answer my questions, please do. Im just so ****ing tired of being stuck in 1100-1200 with all the massive amounts of stupid people..

If you've had an experience like mine, feel free to post.

Martyrofsand

01-03-2013

Welcome to good.online games. Any game that is good and creates a large fanbase is going to get its fair share of trolls and jackasses. Just part of online gaming. My advice to you? Use the ignore button and focus on your own gameplay instead of the raging and insults of children.

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

Welcome to my world, Ive been banned 3 time for raging against players that cant play, freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore without punishment my advice to you dont be like Me.

Shukarhazh

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaenilskil View Post
Welcome to my world, Ive been banned 3 time for raging against players that cant play, freedom of speech doesn't exist anymore without punishment my advice to you dont be like Me.
You're the type of person the OP is raging about, and it looks like you've learned nothing from your bans. Also, freedom of speech only refers to your right to not suffer legal repercussions from what you say, so unless you suffered a fine or jail time, that hasn't been violated.

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

lol +1 ^ Agree

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

Im working on my Fourth Bans term right now I just made a post for all to see how Insignificant and childish this community its Look fro Post This is Funny as Hell