Cassiopeia, new-meta support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intensifyy

01-03-2013

After a shock of inspiration I decided to try out a game of cassiopeia bot lane. My reasoning behind this is because she has good poke, some amounts of utility and her ult is almost like sona's in the same aspect that you can stun many people. The game I played as her I started out with normal support items and masteries and ap runes, I ran rylais, archangels staff, and shurelya's. I went 3/7/18 supporting a twitch against a varus/taric lane, it went fantasticly.

Please share what your thoughts are on Cassiopeia being a possibility for a new support!

adc

01-03-2013

This is even sillier than Cassiopeia jungle.

Intensifyy

01-03-2013

Try it out for yourself

Martyrofsand

01-03-2013

Its fun but really under utalizes the highst dps apc in the game. Zyra Morgana and Orianna get awat with it because of the stupid amounts of utility they bring between vision, cc, cc immunity, and speed boosts. Cass has a slow that is east to avoid and an aoe stun that is predictable and easy to turn into an aoe slow. Her primary purpose is to ****.out damage and building her support really limits that.

Intensifyy

01-03-2013

Good point

Walrusi

01-03-2013

In what world are Rylai's arch staff and shurelyas a normal support build?
Only shurelyas is normal for supports from those three.
You clearly didn't play support, you just went bot with an ADC. There is a difference.

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

You had a fail Counter adc team playing against you Cassi isn't a good Support she doesn't have anything that can buff or benefit your teams adc , IE Heal, Additonal Armor, Speed Buffs etc, and you seem like a decent support if you lived and won the game , but half this community is noob as ****, and will most likly try to KS with the Poison DPS from her attacks which in the end will nerf the Adc and lose the game unless you have stong top and mid, and I rarely see Cassis carry late game from my experiences on my accounts, but I dont recommend Cassi for Support, well done thou

1XSwiftXAlien

03-14-2013

I have been experimenting with cass support and i must say... It works, but do not go far into utility... simply go as this.

Full AP Mastery / Mana Utility Points
AP Runes, Armor and Magic Runes.

Start with Dorans Ring.

Then come back for wards.

Once you get sight stone, build AP.

You can starve bottom lane with cass's long range.

With Ashe, I pushed an Ez and Sona to their death and downed a turret quickly.

Don't try to build her as a tank, but simply another AP, slower than mid.