most unjustified timeban in tribunal history

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultra CHEZ

01-03-2013

I'd say the ban was most likely for the lack of communication and unwillingness to cooperate."Ignoring you all" is a pretty strong signal that that player was unwilling or did not want to communicate with his or her team. That, coupled with the poor K/D does not reflect well. Not an unjustified ban, in my opinion.

Awaken Easley

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Guess I should just give up on my account now, I should have been perma banned by that logic.

What if he doesn't remember the games? Games from months ago still appear on tribunal, regardless of if the player has reformed or not. How is he supposed to know he got suspended for something that retarded? He isn't. Reform cards were a great idea, but turned out to be a terrible result, due to the flaws in tribunal already (only riot being able to see pre and post game chat, not being able to see if someone quit the game early on or not, the player in question having purple text highlights only what they say so most players won't read anything else, etc.).
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT? He admits to that being the ****ing reason on page 3 of his thread.

And don't talk to me about logic.

You **** suckers crusade against anyone who harasses you with WORDS and try to make up all this **** about how they completely trash your chances of winning.

And here we have some dip**** that ACTUALLY trashes teams by refusing to cooperate with his team mates and you think he's a god damn saint.

Are you ****ing kidding me about this ****?

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

...and that's why tribunal and everyone who votes on it are cancer

xXDawnBladeXx

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT? He admits to that being the ****ing reason on page 3 of his thread.

And don't talk to me about logic.

You **** suckers crusade against anyone who harasses you with WORDS and try to make up all this **** about how they completely trash your chances of winning.

And here we have some dip**** that ACTUALLY trashes teams by refusing to cooperate with his team mates and you think he's a god damn saint.

Are you ****ing kidding me about this ****?
Quote me on the part I said I think this guy is innocent, do it, I dare you. I didn't read the guys thread, I read the case.

muhalaha

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Leona[00:00:50]why did u go kat?
Katarina[00:01:20]cuz i can

That reeks of being spiteful, and that's definitely worth being punished.
It's also a katarina quote.

Awaken Easley

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Quote me on the part I said I think this guy is innocent, do it, I dare you. I didn't read the guys thread, I read the case.
You dare me? Really? How... daring of you. Lol.

xXDawnBladeXx

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post
You dare me? Really? How... daring of you. Lol.
So you can't, don't go bat **** insane abusing me over something I never did then.

This community.

Auspexa

01-03-2013

Well deserved ban, it doesn't mean he didn't troll just because he remained silent in chat, 3 reports from team and 1 from enemy gives it away, 100% punish for me. I guess I'm going to do the same and cry on forums by ban later on. Seems like you guys are biased.

TheTurtleWizard

01-03-2013

If you read the chat logs he deserved it.

Getsuei

01-03-2013

Game 1: Part of 4 kills, when there was a minium of at least 20 kills done by the team. Not sure what this person was doing the entire game, but it definately wasn't playing as a team.

Game 2:

Katarina[00:20:20]they are low morale babies

This is the same thing as complaining that your team is full of a bunch of whining kids - in other words negative attitude. It is not someone blowing off steam, it was meant as a remark against the team.

That are the two things I can find wrong with this case.