Your funniest LoL moments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shesocold

01-02-2013

Just post some of your funniest moments here for everyone to laugh about.

Using support Janna the other team attacks me and Ezreal in lane. Ezreal escapes with his flash but mine is down so I hit my Q and go into the river when I reach Dragon I'm pretty weak and their jungler shows up. At that point I was planning on giving up and doing as much damage as I could so I walked into the dragon cove thing (so I could get dragon aggro on me and hopefully them as well after my death). But when I went in they didn't follow me and instead went around thinking that I had flashed over the wall. I then proceeded to walk into mid lane within their vision and B still in their vision from minions.

Pyano

01-02-2013

At about 40 mins into a very close game it looked like my team was gonna lose. I was playing sivir getting some cs from the jungle, we had no vision on their team so i threw a random q to baron to check if they were there. All the sudden we have baron, my teammates are freaking out and the other team is raging hard in all chat, we went on to ace them and win the game :P

wolfuvdeath

01-17-2013

Playing as Ahri a 3v3 unfolds near dragon without me noticing at all. I finally do notice and spirit rush down to help but by the time I get down there, they are all super low health and I accidentally get a triple kill steal.