Akali the KS Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR

01-02-2013

Once there was this ninja chick named Akali, she was very strong and fast huehuehue.On the fields of Justice she let no kills get away from her due to her strong ultimate, even annoying little ****s like Teemo was terrified of her. She kill stole everyone and her teammates all raged at her, so she laughed and said, "QQ MOAR." Then one day, a new champion appeared on the fields of Justice. He was quite strong looking. Akali thought he was a bit cute and wanted to teach him the art of ksing. As they got matched on the same team, Akali stepped into the Summoner's Rift and said "Watch and learn Darius." During a team fight, everyone spammed their asses off trying to win. When Akali appeared everyone rolled their eyes and thought oh god here she comes to ks again. As Akali dashed towards the noob pulsefire ezreal who wasted her flash to blink in the fight like the dumbass she is, a giant axe came down from nowhere and took the kill. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL was flooded in the chat, Akali began to rage and by the end of the match she was reported for verbal abuse. Akali was sad that day. This was how Darius QQ threads began.

W4ddleBuff

01-05-2013

...your trollfics are bad, and you should feel bad.

IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4ddleBuff View Post
...your trollfics are bad, and you should feel bad.
Problem bro?
I would try to get better at writing but for now, all I have are ****ty stories that make no sense.

W4ddleBuff

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR View Post
Problem bro?
I would try to get better at writing but for now, all I have are ****ty stories that make no sense.
-_- Well if that's your excuse, fine. Good luck. I guess.