Disable selecting the opposing team's shop.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyOwnWorstAnime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Considering that I play bots a lot for the purposes of fwoding, the most annoying thing I have to deal with is clicking the shop on the opposing summoner pool as I'm trying to finish off a fleeing champion as they retreat to their pool. Frequently, situations where I would normally be able to fall back before taking damage are thwarted by the giant shop menu popping up and stopping me from being able to fight back against my own controls as my champion waltzes casually into the laser. Please fix this. It's just obnoxious.
e: And don't use the argument that it's a diving deterrent because there's nothing deterring diving to this extent on the bottom half of the platform.

Lime Josh

01-02-2013

its freakin anyoing even in online, i have 20+ deaths due to that alone, and not being able to click ur abilitys while shop is open is kinda dumb tbh

Keuzen

01-03-2013

Both of my team's Nexus' were exposed, and the enemy team just spawned. We were in their base, with it half-way dead. 2 people on my team died, and 2 on their team died. It was me and another person, 1v1. Whoever dies loses. I was one it away from killing the person whennn.... I CLICK THEIR SHOP. I lost. GG. Please fix.